m-910

Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I bought this bag a few months ago hoping to carry and walk more and after the honeymoon period was over the bag started to break down. Here is a quick down and dirty review from 20ish handicapper:

The bag strap sucks...there is a piece of fabric that connects the left and right shoulder strap and that ripped on me the first 2 weeks. Ogio replaced this with a more padded version with little hassle and that held up so far.

The front/top pocket where most people carry the golf balls (after 2 months) is ripping and now anything I put in there ends up in the bottom part of the golf bag with the shaft handles. They must have known this was going to happen because there is a zipper on the inside of the Big Side Pocket for me to reach in and grab the golf balls.

I'm not sure how to describe this but when I pull out the wedges from the bottom slots, the flap comes un-done, I checked and the velcro wasn't put on right so the flap keeps coming up.

The bag is light (just under 5lbs with clubs and minimal gear) but that's about the only good thing. Don't be fooled by the claim that it's about 3lbs. That must have been weight without the legs. I feel like I wasted $50 on this bag.

IMHO you should save your $ and buy something else. At this point I can't even recommend that it be an Ogio bag or maybe I was only meant to use a push cart?

I've sent an email of disappointment over to their CS so I'll update if they do anything to rectify.

That's too bad to hear you've had problems with an ogio product. Ive had an ogio nova stand bag for two years and it looks and performs brand new. I also just got an ogio chamber cart bag and the way that bag is made, well I don't see anything go wrong with it. Maybe it was luck of the draw. Hopefully ogio will correct it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, My 3 year old Ogio Grom also looks and performs like new. I also just bought a new Chamber. I would call them, I hear they have fantastic customer service.

Well sure enough their CS helped me out. They sent me a new Ogio Pace which I think is the current model of the Helios. It looks close to the same with minor differences in details. I hope this one holds up better than the Helios, which lasted 2 only months.

Back