The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild finish to reg time in the bears game. OT should be interesting

You don't get an easier interception than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. What an ending for the 49ers

Wow Gabbard with a huge throw........49's with the victory.

You don't get an easier interception than that.

With hands like those, I'm surprised he didn't play WR at Auburn. He would have fit right in.

With the titans win browns are in sole posession of #1 pick

With the titans win browns are in sole posession of #1 pick

Should be exciting to how they waste that pick.

So I'm looking at another game, one question, how come NY Jets and NY Giants don't play in the same division? Confused Swede asking =)

So I'm looking at another game, one question, how come NY Jets and NY Giants don't play in the same division? Confused Swede asking =)

The NFL for some reason likes to make sure there are no regional rivals. There are 3 FL teams and they all play in different divisions.

Rivalry sounds like a good thing to me, but thank you for the answer. =)

Because originally the Jets were part of the AFL, which merged with the NFL in the 60's.

Ugly start for the Panthers, going to have work to do if they want to stay undefeated.

Bad pick by Rivers there. Broncos will happily take it

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

#notquite
I'm not sure what I missed. Deuce posted that the Jets suck, to which I responded that the Giants just had a 4th and goal fail--killing whatever momentum the Giants had. Jets go on to score 13 unanswered and win the game. Sounds like I nailed it to me…

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Someone put Vaseline on the ball in New Orleans

I'm not sure what I missed. Deuce posted that the Jets suck, to which I responded that the Giants just had a 4th and goal fail--killing whatever momentum the Giants had. Jets go on to score 13 unanswered and win the game. Sounds like I nailed it to me…

I completely misread... I blame NyQuil overdose

Carolina nailing the TD celebrations today. So far we have seen the Carleton and the free Willie

Carolina nailing the TD celebrations today. So far we have seen the Carleton and the free Willie

If only they could nail holding onto the ball and PAT's

How is 12 players on the field the one penalty you can challenge, it makes no sense

How is 12 players on the field the one penalty you can challenge, it makes no sense

Because it isn't a judgement call? Besides, this season's refs are amazingly bad and I doubt they can count to 12.

Because it isn't a judgement call? Besides, this season's refs are amazingly bad and I doubt they can count to 12.

Then why not offsides or illegal formation?

Cam concussed, he's out for the game.

Then why not offsides or illegal formation?

Cam concussed, he's out for the game.

Looks like he is going back out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back