The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

This hole screams eagle to me

Yep, just a smooth 345 off the tee and then 180 in with a draw. Easy.

Maybe it's not, but that left side looks very guarded by trees until about that 180 mark.

Yep, just a smooth 345 off the tee and then 180 in with a draw. Easy.

Maybe it's not, but that left side looks very guarded by trees until about that 180 mark.

Easy! I will just hit a drive like I did on 14 yesterday at Shale (according to Game Golf 336yds) and have a smooth 6 in! ;)

Easy! I will just hit a drive like I did on 14 yesterday at Shale (according to Game Golf 336yds) and have a smooth 6 in! ;)

I actually believe that though. haha

Don't forget INTO the wind!

Just ready to get out there and get this thing going! One can only look at yardage books and flyovers for so long

Just ready to get out there and get this thing going! One can only look at yardage books and flyovers for so long

Quoted for truth! I need to feel some of that Cog hill sand beneath my feet!

Sand? I don't plan on seeing any of the sand out there. Those bunkers are deeper than I am tall, I don't want any blind bunker shots

Sorry bro. I heard there is a strict no football jersey or backward hat policy there. Better step your game up. :alien:

that B bunker is screaming 'feed me'

Sand? I don't plan on seeing any of the sand out there. Those bunkers are deeper than I am tall, I don't want any blind bunker shots

Just think of how confused everyone will be when a ball suddenly shoots out of one of the bunkers because everyone forgot you were in there though.

Sorry bro. I heard there is a strict no football jersey or backward hat policy there. Better step your game up. :alien:

Whatever. I'll just save it for Top Golf

I'm really looking forward to the pairings in this wingding. Especially the single matches come Sunday :deadhorse:

Just think of how confused everyone will be when a ball suddenly shoots out of one of the bunkers because everyone forgot you were in there though.

Does that mean I can just pick it up and throw it? Because that may be how I get out of them.

Hitting the range after work. This past weekend was the first time in more than a month that I haven't seen a golf course. Itching to get out there

Does that mean I can just pick it up and throw it? Because that may be how I get out of them.

I won't tell if you don't

that B bunker is screaming 'feed me'
It looks quite elevated. Wonder if it's high enough to give you a blind shot into the green if you're behind it.

Agreeing to waive the rules. Disqualified! Haha!

If everyone agrees, it can be a local rule. Problem solved.

Can't believe how quickly this one is approaching. It'll be here before we know it.

If everyone agrees, it can be a local rule. Problem solved.

Can't believe how quickly this one is approaching. It'll be here before we know it.

Wardy, serious question. Can you see out of any trap? :alien:

More importantly, are you going to be able to get out of the trap? Not talking about your golf ball.

Most, yes. Usually not the bottom of the cup but most of the flagstick. The ones where you can't see any of the flag are pretty crappy though.

Also, et tu brute?

Back