Callaway Golf - 2016 PGA Show

What is this?

I like this.

How do I get this.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That is the new toe up putter. It is designed for that straight back and straight thru stoke

The wedge is th new finish PM grind

Confirmed, ladies version.

Shame. Was hoping for a new Bertha teaser.

Still, Callaway gear continues to impress this year. Pretty interested in that toe-up #9. Actually, if it ends in #9 and it's not a price tag, I'm listening.

Callaway Colored gloves?!?!?!?!? I want the blue in a bad way! And the new Toe Up putter has me really really interested! Callaway just kills it with everything they do and this is no different! And The white hot RX line in america! Its a great day to be alive!

I love the deconstructed putter

Saw some of the periscope as it was lunchtime for me but didn't catch all of it so will need to get it watched

Well this thread has certainly added to the Ponder List....haha

Every time I see in person/in hand photos of the Apex CF16's it makes me want them.

THPers are loving them some Callaway. This thread is crushing the other OEMs in view count for 2016 PGA Show

88f37499638200b34a186928eb5ecd13.jpg

ee24fbab8050bdf35c327dfb67511815.jpg

f208cecccd9f21288450d1fac72a7a47.jpg
How do I get all this wrapped in a box and delivered to my house?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sorry if this has been asked before but can you ask them if they will release a new mini driver in 2016?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

330975fa9a00f774ff234e40fe7826b0.jpg

I happened to be standing there and Ms. Ko herself was playing a putting game. I said hello to her, she is just a sweet person and a great ambassador for Golf.

Great looking booth and the Toe Up putter is intriguing.

ToeUp is all about me, staight back straight thru. Can't wait love the #9 and #1 shape but couldn't game until now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Toe up very much reminds me of what Edel does with the Torque Balance putters. Curious to hear/see more.

Exactly my thought. Not the Edel connection but the want to hear more part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take one Toe Up to go please!

Very interested in the Toe Up putter, great thread gentlemen.

This is the Callaway club that has my attention. Love the look, and would like to hear more about the design concept.

I was asking myself, what is all this talk about toe-up. Thank goodness I can go back and see things I might have missed. Like the looks of that.

Toe-up looks interesting. I'm digging the looks for sure.

The Toe-up really interests me. Can't wait to roll this putter.

The Toe-up really interests me. Can't wait to roll this putter.
Same here, I love the looks of them. Probably cant putt for crap with one, but they are beauties.

Back