THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve. First round of 2016 tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing where my game is at and what I need to focus on going forward to improve.

I plan on fighting my way out this weekend somehow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a solid practice round in soft conditions today. Can't wait to get rolling over the next few weeks

Haven't played in a few weeks it feels like, been working on my first child's nursery for the wife, but I'm gonna get out Sunday and swing the clubs with crushing Team NE on my mind

If it warms up today I'll be at the range for awhile before having a little get together 9 holes with some guys from work. But tomorrow is what I'm excited for! 65 and sunny. Going to head to the range in the morning and probably play till dark in the afternoon. It'll be my first round outside for 2016!!

First round off 2016.
909e47e1e3385cbf527c392287c91f98.jpg

If it warms up today I'll be at the range for awhile before having a little get together 9 holes with some guys from work. But tomorrow is what I'm excited for! 65 and sunny. Going to head to the range in the morning and probably play till dark in the afternoon. It'll be my first round outside for 2016!!

Enjoy my man!!

Got out for some work today, playing 18 tomorrow

41 for my first 9 of the season. Not bad. Kept ball in play. No huge mistakes. I'll take it. Let's see how the back goes.
611b5ff87ca5a043ebe047b0e3b464b0.jpg

41 for my first 9 of the season. Not bad. Kept ball in play. No huge mistakes. I'll take it. Let's see how the back goes.
611b5ff87ca5a043ebe047b0e3b464b0.jpg

Nothing wrong with that start at all brother! Keep it up!

been a few days since I have been on THP, 28 hours overtime since Wednesday, work has been busy!

I did manage to get 2 solids hours of work in on Thursday with jimmy numbers, it was inside on the sim, got some good numbers with the driver and mid irons were pretty good too!

hoping to hit the range tomorrow depending on wife's plans for diner.

So I shot an 87 today. Started off strong with a 41 on the front but faded on the back with a 46. Still, for the first round of the year I'll take it. It got chilly and windy on the back and I got a little loose with some tee shots. Was very happy to roll in my putt on 18 with the same ball I teed off with on 1. Short game was better than expected and iron play wasn't bad either. Need to work a little on the tee game and longer clubs (woods/long irons). I have to say this event is really a great motivator and has me really focusing on all parts of my game so I'll be ready to go come game time!

The weather's looking chilly down by me over the next week and a half, but that doesn't mean I won't be hitting the range at least a few times. The range in my town finally opened yesterday due to some renovations, so I'm curious to get there and hit a few buckets to see what they were.

One thing I WON'T be doing is hitting range rocks with my driver in any sub-50 temps. Still hoping I can get the rattling fixed either at home with my heat gun or at Golfsmith. Regional Rivalry will be here before we know it, and I'm determined to help my teammates in any way I can.

And hey, my 7+ hours round trip in the car yesterday to the middle of CT and back was great prep for me if I have to drive to the Ranch and back on the same day in June!!! :alien2:

And hey, my 7+ hours round trip in the car yesterday to the middle of CT and back was great prep for me if I have to drive to the Ranch and back on the same day in June!!! :alien2:

That is terrible training..gross!

The weather's looking chilly down by me over the next week and a half, but that doesn't mean I won't be hitting the range at least a few times. The range in my town finally opened yesterday due to some renovations, so I'm curious to get there and hit a few buckets to see what they were.

One thing I WON'T be doing is hitting range rocks with my driver in any sub-50 temps. Still hoping I can get the rattling fixed either at home with my heat gun or at Golfsmith. Regional Rivalry will be here before we know it, and I'm determined to help my teammates in any way I can.

You should get a room. You're gonna be wiped out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Today was a great day today, has me even more excited for June 25th.

Today was a great day today, has me even more excited for June 25th.

Love this!!

Really promising round for me today after a few weeks off, if it is a sign of things to come for this season I'm gonna be a particularly happy golfer and a really happy NY/NJer ⛳

I'll just get all my crappy swings out now before June. I wanted to put myself in cement shoes and jump in the East River today.

I'll just get all my crappy swings out now before June. I wanted to put myself in cement shoes and jump in the East River today.

I mean it's just a game but I would gladly use that Golden Ticket for you ;)

Happy to see everyone getting out, even those up in the cold white north. Hoping to get 2-3 rounds in after a work trip kept me out of playing/practice for about 10 days.

use all the bad ones up now. No need to press this early in the process.

Back