THP Custom Beanie - On Sale Now

Look at what was on my desk when I got back from the data center! Fits perfect and just in time for my trip out to the ballpark.

b61f979b1c2e5a9bf2c6de3fa547fa8f.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

No beanie yet for me. I'm really surprised that it's not here yet.

Wearing mine today. Just in time for cooler weather. The stitching on the front looks so good.

Hmm, the blackhole otherwise known as postal delivery in Wisconsin has my THP Beanie... Although it's nice out today, it'd be nicer with my new beanie.

These turned out great. I love mine. So comfy.

Mine got here yesterday....fit my big ass head just fine

I wore mine to golf today. It was cold and windy and this kept my head and ears warm and toasty. Love it.

Just an average day with amazing feeling clothes makes the day 100x better.
7c9dbf42e3d71c557093d271f0130d04.jpg

I'm set!!!

I got mine today, and it is delightfully comfortable. I'm currently wearing it around the house.

Just checked the tracking. It has arrived at my local post office. So, I should have it tomorrow.

Such a quality beanie.

I think I'll go sit outside :act-up:. Looks and feels great!

Was channeling my inner ice cream truck driver. :act-up:

c77c0ec4d4de7e54d6b96bd797c0d901_zpsc7twwhgc.jpg

Got mine today. Looks great! I'm selfish though and hope I never have to wear it! That won't happen though.

Trying to channel my inner #Cookie, I don't think I quite got it :alien: Fits good, and is comfortable.

qkha7zv.jpg

And I've lost my beanie.
f29a31748b82bf14f39868b0d7950026.jpg

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Got mine today and wow that thing is warm. Going to wear it out for sure. Great color combination too!

Look what I got today.

3deb501b7ced9a36f995bdc9f8196cf9.jpg

So nice.

Got mine last night. Fits great and super warm. It passed its first test this morning; snow blowing driveway. Round 2 coming later.

Got mine last night. Fits great and super warm. It passed its first test this morning; snow blowing driveway. Round 2 coming later.
Live demonstration coming, Bcape?

THP Custom Beanie - On Sale Now

Live demonstration coming, Bcape?

My wife snapped this while I was out for the second time. Can't see the hat very well, but it's there and awesome.

a04e09ac55a1afc30be3e3fb7d54047a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it worked nicely!

Got mine in today. Absolutely love it.

882462641d880f71d299981a01006f6e.jpg

Back