Xmas tree or no tree?

Xmas tree or no tree?

• tree

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • no tree

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indoor fake tree since the wife is allergic to the real ones. I'd hate to have to gift wrap an epi pen.

In the words of my friend who visited... I have a retardedly big tree... fake and prelit is the only way to go.

We put up our first tree together this year, although ripper wasnt that much help hahaha

Always have a tree.The wife put it up today.

Here are my pics, my little dog pic was snuck on there by the wife. She said we were both snoring after a long day of decorating.
IMAG0118-1.jpg

/clamfis
IMAG0110-1.jpg

t/IMAG01
IMAG0113.jpg
09.jpg[/IMG]

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

Last edited:
I just moved to Oregon so I had the opportunity to cut down my own tree this year. Thought that was pretty cool, especially since I am a city slicker from LA. But always got to have a tree, even if it is a poor Charlie Brown tree.

Never not had a tree. Love Christmas, love seeing my 3 and 5 yr old boys getting excited about it too.

Tree it is

Went and cut ours down yesterday. My dog loves to go with us and pick one out. Too bad there was no snow.
ae92f7cc-e1e1-8b82.jpg

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Went and cut ours down yesterday. My dog loves to go with us and pick one out. Too bad there was no snow.
ae92f7cc-e1e1-8b82.jpg

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

It does stink having no snow but it was funny watching you down in the mud:laughing:

It does stink having no snow but it was funny watching you down in the mud:laughing:

no having to kneel down in the mud to cut down that thing was horrible.

Real tree all the way, started a new tradition when my daughter was born and we always go pick a real tree now. The best decision I've ever made, real tree for christmas, firewood afterwards!

Fake tree for us, prelit with 500 multicolored lights. A real tree would no fly in our house with two cats. It's hard enough keeping them out of a fake tree. One likes to climb and one likes to chew. Their powers combined would destroy a real tree in hours. At least the fake tree we have a fighting chance, lol. So far, so good. No major damage to report in recent years.

Fake tree for us, prelit with 500 multicolored lights. A real tree would no fly in our house with two cats. It's hard enough keeping them out of a fake tree. One likes to climb and one likes to chew. Their powers combined would destroy a real tree in hours. At least the fake tree we have a fighting chance, lol. So far, so good. No major damage to report in recent years.

You could just get rid of the cats. hehehe

Says the guy who isn't having a tree of any kind this year because of a tree and bush trimming puppy.

Im surprised that anyone doesnt have a tree on Christmas. Unless you dont observer the holiday. We gave up on the real tree after what seemed like 3 or 4 years in a row of going out in rain, sleet, snow and mud. Just got to be such a pain. And weve noticed every year that whatever weekend would have been the weekend to get the tree, its been nasty out. The fake tree presents its own issues but I'll gladly take them over the mud and snow.

Im surprised that anyone doesnt have a tree on Christmas. Unless you dont observer the holiday. We gave up on the real tree after what seemed like 3 or 4 years in a row of going out in rain, sleet, snow and mud. Just got to be such a pain. And weve noticed every year that whatever weekend would have been the weekend to get the tree, its been nasty out. The fake tree presents its own issues but I'll gladly take them over the mud and snow.

I never had one until I met Erica. The ex-wife didn't really make me feel very festive that often lol.

I never had one until I met Erica. The ex-wife didn't really make me feel very festive that often lol.

That explains the drinking and sock. lol

A small fake one. Our cat is also a climber so a large tree, real or fake, would have been a disaster. Plus every once in awhile the cat decides he needs to show the tree who's boss and Godzilla's it. This of course makes the wife furious while I laugh so hard I cry. It's good times :D

Prior to getting married almost 5 years ago I just made the trip to my parents and my mom never let us down. She did the full treatment every year! Now we put up a tree every year and with the kids....at least another 20 years. The kids love the tree and all the lights. I'm like Clark Griswold with the lights!!!

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Back