What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mens Curling. USA/Germany. The German guy screaming is scaring me.

I would watch if the German team consisted of guys who looked like Sgt. Schultz and Col. Klink.

I would watch if the German team consisted of guys who looked like Sgt. Schultz and Col. Klink.

It would be cool if they all dressed in costumes while they did curling. Maybe the stereo types of there country?

It would be cool if they all dressed in costumes while they did curling. Maybe the stereo types of there country?

or had David Hasselhoff as their caoch like he was in 'Dodgeball'

or had David Hasselhoff as their caoch like he was in 'Dodgeball'

If only there were more men like David, the world would be a better place.

If only there were more men like David, the world would be a better place.

Which variation though...Knight Rider or Baywatch?

Yes, bot, even drunk David eating a burger off the floor. The only difference I have found between Knight Rider Hasslehoff and Baywatch Hasslehoff is that one has chest hair.

Yes, bot, even drunk David eating a burger off the floor. The only difference I have found between Knight Rider Hasslehoff and Baywatch Hasslehoff is that one has chest hair.

I purposely left Burger David out of the mix....good catch. And actually Baywatch David had better sidekicks than Knight Rider David. Bonnie and RC are no match for Pam Anderson and Yasmine Bleeth (pre-DUI mug shot)

And actually Baywatch David had better sidekicks than Knight Rider David. Bonnie and RC are no match for Pam Anderson and Yasmine Bleeth (pre-DUI mug shot)

No way, there is no better sidekick then K.I.T.

No way, there is no better sidekick then K.I.T.

Funny you say that....there's a whole conspiracy out there that thinks he and KITT were a metaphor for homosexuality back in the 80's

Funny you say that....there's a whole conspiracy out there that thinks he and KITT were a metaphor for homosexuality back in the 80's

I think we have a conspiray thread. Post it up, im always down for a good debate.

womens biathalon

A two hour Hollywood Week Idol is on tonight. Might watch our Monday comedies after.

The Sponge Bob Movie version, of course!

bloghasselhoffspongebob.jpg

Unless you'd prefer?

Spoiler
Alleged adult content
Spoiler
david_hasselhoff_speedo.jpg

American Idol.

Lakers VS Warriors

Go LAKERS!!!!

Olympics, will save Lost for another day :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.