Jewelry...guys,gals..Wear it? and what?

What word would you have used?

Dangly is a good word. Funny, but good. Don't get defensive. There are words I like. Dangly is one of them. I've already mentioned malarkey.

Kevin

Dangly is a good word. Funny, but good. Don't get defensive. There are words I like. Dangly is one of them. I've already mentioned malarkey.

Kevin

Not at all defensive, just curious. I like malarkey.

I wonder about words like combobulated. They ought to exist.

Watch, silver wedding ring, silver necklace, and silver bracelet. When we go out, I will switch out my silver wedding ring for my silver and turquoise wedding ring.

Not at all defensive, just curious. I like malarkey.

I wonder about words like combobulated. They ought to exist.

Combobulated should exist, but doesn't because it makes too much sense. I like to add ish or esque to just about any noun. Which I use depends on my mood.

Kevin

Combobulated should exist, but doesn't because it makes too much sense. I like to add ish or esque to just about any noun. Which I use depends on my mood.

Kevin

I suppose combobulated should be a word since I have always used discombobulated to describe someone upset to the point of being addled.

As to jewelry. I wear a watch and/or one of several assorted bracelets. When I play I normally wear a bracelet and I sometimes wear a gold necklace with a sentimental pendant on it.

I am fickle about jewlery, changing it often.

I do always wear a wedding band....not sure I could even get it off.

I used to wear a watch, since cell phone no more watch

Daily - Watch and the band
Golfing - Nothing

Wedding ring unless I'm golfing.

I always wear my wedding band, even though it's a bit wide. It's a Hawaiian Heirloom band with my name on it, in Hawaiian, and it's about 12mm wide.

Spank, Smallie - do you take your wedding bands off because it feels weird when gripping a club, or is because you're afraid you'll lose the ring?

Spank, Smallie - do you take your wedding bands off because it feels weird when gripping a club, or is because you're afraid you'll lose the ring?

Both but mostly b/c it does feel weird. Growing up I always wore rings on one of my fingers and in any kind of sporting activity that I was in (tennis, ice hockey, soccer, etc.) I always took it off. Come to think of it I actually take it off now even when I wash my hands. Wearing a glove that's pretty snug also makes it feel weird. Then there's the fear of losing it which isn't so bad on the course since I'm wearing a glove half the time and if it slides off I would feel it.

And the tan line sucks. Here in Orlando, I would wear it for an hour out in the sun and I would already have a line. You know us Flips tan easy.

I never wear a glove but I don't fear losing the ring. It's not snug, but it doesn't slide off easily either. I'm more afraid of losing the ring when I take it off.

I never wear a glove but I don't fear losing the ring. It's not snug, but it doesn't slide off easily either. I'm more afraid of losing the ring when I take it off.

That's why I wouldn't even bring it out to the course. I just leave it at home in my keepsake area so I know where it is at all times.

I wear a few necklaces out.
Spoiler
mr-t-gold-chains-sparkling-1.gif

but I wear this on the course.
Spoiler
cr1.01.agc.jpg

just my wedding ring for me..

had a trion-z bracelet for a while but cant find it now..:)

I have a watch just for golf. Very light vintage 1962 with a good leather band. Couldn't imagine wearing a heavy Omega or Rolex type.

And a wedding band.

But other than changing to a different watch that is all the jewlery I ever wear on or off the course.

Just a wedding ring

I didn't like the way it felt against my finger when I was swinging the club. Then I just got in the habit of removing it before the round. Sometimes I forget and don't take it off until I notice it on sometime during the round! I just slide it inside one of the credit card slots in my wallet.

No jewelry most of the time. Occasionally will wear a watch, but not often. Not married, so don't wear a ring.

Spoiler

I was going to say I wear more bling than Mr. T but you beat me to it. I usually wear my wedding ring and a necklace. The necklace I take off very seldom since I got it about 10 years ago from my mom. The ring I take off very seldom too. The only time I take it off usually is if I'm trying to pick up the hot bartender. lol Just kidding. I only take it off when I play softball. Well I should say when I was playing softball.

I forgot I also wear a "Tackle Diabetes" bracelet all the time. I don't wear a watch anymore because the battery died and I haven't replaced it. I want to get one of those watches that doesn't need a battery but dropping $160 on a watch makes me squirm.

Spoiler

but I wear this on the course.
Spoiler
cr1.01.agc.jpg

Given what you said about men's figure skating, I was sure you'd wear a cape to golf!

Wedding Ring, Watch, and one necklace at all times.

The necklace is a 1913 Dime that was given to me by my grandpa, who has now passed, when I was little. Needless to say, make fun of guys wearing necklaces all you want, mine has a distinct purpose that is near to my heart. :sad:

I wore my cape to work today. Im starting a new trend.

I thought the cape was reserved for your fantasy life around the house.

I thought the cape was reserved for your fantasy life around the house.

I dont think Gasmam is into the whole cape thing but its worth a shot.

Back