The Winter Olympics

Thats because of Ovechkin. He is one of the best hockey players in the world and thats why it got primetime coverage.

I know who Ovechkin is but from a ratings standpoint do you really think that many Americans watched a game mid day. I also believe the Russia/ Lativa game would of been early morning there time. It makes no sense.

I think there was a comedian that said... hunting isn't really fair, especially for the deer. Wouldn't it be more interesting if the deer fired back? :silly:

The funny thing is that based on the way I see guys dressed to go deer hunting these days, you'd think they were.

-JP

I like having pros in the Olympics. I always thought the whole point of the games was to see who was the best at reach sport. How can you say you are the best if the best players arn't competing?

That being said, I hate it when the "dream teams" go out and kill the weaker teams. Canada does it every year in every hockey tournament they play in. World Jrs, World Championships, now with the Olympics, makes me sick. Most of the people around bragging it up, "See us win 16-0" Well of course we did, and we should have won. But pumping up the score is just poor sportsmanship. These tournaments only start to get good in the medal rounds when the best are playing the best.

Last edited:
Wow! What do you think of Shaun White's "conservative" half pipe qualifier?

Curling is the best sport to watch.....there needs to be a drinking game out there somewhere for this sport!!!!

Curling is the best sport to watch.....there needs to be a drinking game out there somewhere for this sport!!!!

Everytime they yell hard you have to chug a beer.

Love the How to Train Your Dragon commercials.

Everytime they yell hard you have to chug a beer.

Brilliant! either that or whenever a stone hits another one. I think we're on to something here

This short track racing is fun to watch.

Shani Davis just rolled up another gold medal...he almost made it look easy.

I can't imagine hitting snow and ice at 100mph. Like the quote says in the movie Cool Runnings, "Your Bones do not break in a bobsled they shatter."

I can't imagine hitting snow and ice at 100mph. Like the quote says in the movie Cool Runnings, "Your Bones do not break in a bobsled they shatter."
Yeah it made me wince just to watch them when their heads smack the ground:beat-up:

Those were wicked crashes but it was good to see the girls get up from them.

Lindseys run was AWESOME on the downhill.

Shaun White simply dominates his sport. His worst run of 2 would have still won him gold. He threw down a trick that nobody else can do, on a run that didn't matter, out of a setup trick that left him no speed. The guy is in a different league.

I hope it will be Canada vs. Russia in men's hockey!! The Canada team humiliated Norway!! They have an All-Star team there :good: GO Canada!! :clapp:

I agree, that would be a hell of a final! :thumb:

WTF

HOw awkward/ weird is luge doubles!?!?!

Who comes up with these sports?

_40988716_luge.jpg

WTF

HOw awkward/ weird is luge doubles!?!?!

Who comes up with these sports?

Drunk people who are snowed in im assuming. It has to be the most awkward of all olympic sports.

I hope it will be Canada vs. Russia in men's hockey!! The Canada team humiliated Norway!! They have an All-Star team there :good: GO Canada!! :clapp:
Why not root for the USA team?:confused2: Are you a secret Canadian?

Drunk people who are snowed in im assuming. It has to be the most awkward of all olympic sports.

It's a good thing they don't have men's double skeleton. Now that's awkward.

So why does the guy "on top" have to be masked and we can't see his face? Hmmmm?

He's the Gimp. He gets put in a crate with the sled after the run.

Back