Taylor Made Rescue 09 hybrid

crazydog

Reaction score
Handicap
Does not seem like to many pga players playing these. It seems like they stick to the old v steals or burners for their utility clubs. I don't know of anyone on tour that uses them. Any thoughts?

Ive noticed a lot of the headcovers, not sure whats underneath them though.

Its all deception, I hate when they fake the funk.

Nobody should ever mess with the funk.

12-FredFunk.jpg

Does not seem like to many pga players playing these. It seems like they stick to the old v steals or burners for their utility clubs. I don't know of anyone on tour that uses them. Any thoughts?

There were 7 players that played them last week. But in reality, it does not really matter what they play.

There were 7 players that played them last week. But in reality, it does not really matter what they play.

The thing I want to know JB is does "you know who" play them?

Man, I can't start a thread without a comment from someone. You wonder why I don't post more and why I disappeared for awhile.

Man, I can't start a thread without a comment from someone. You wonder why I don't post more and why I disappeared for awhile.

It's all in good fun crazydog, it's just that every thread you start is about Sabbatini. You're a lot better to deal with than the other uber fan we've got here.

YOu have to come to expect it. I would figure perhaps some thicker skin might be in order. While you have every right to be sensitive to it, when you come to a board and ask for 15 straight weeks "I need to know exactly what Rory Sabo Weenie" has in his bag because I want to model my bag after his, people may say a few things. Rory is not well liked by a lot of golf fans for his antics and when you choose to model your game after his it happens. I would think it has come up before.

Now atleast you put it in code such as "what pros are playing this club this week"

It's all in good fun crazydog, it's just that every thread you start is about Sabbatini. You're a lot better to deal with than the other uber fan we've got here.

What is funny about this thread is the fact that I was not after Sabbatini info. It was a observation and a comment I made about all players on tour. I did know of anyone but I guess some do.

What is funny about this thread is the fact that I was not after Sabbatini info. It was a observation and a comment I made about all players on tour. I did know of anyone but I guess some do.

That may be the case but like JB said most of us remember the way you asked about Rory and what he had in his bag from the beginning. You are Rory Sabbatini fan, just embrace it.:D

I doubt if Gasman meant anything by it, it was just a joke.

It is not fair to assume that I am putting Sabbatini into code. I already knew he had the hybrid in the bag via golf.com.

It is not fair to assume that I am putting Sabbatini into code. I already knew he had the hybrid in the bag via golf.com.

Really. SO the PM you send me just about every week asking for WITB for Rory means nothing? :confused2:

I have them saved if you would like.

There is actually a newer version of this hybrid. It has a smaller head and higher in the toe area. Kind of looks like a adams 9031 hybrid.

There is actually a newer version of this hybrid. It has a smaller head and higher in the toe area. Kind of looks like a adams 9031 hybrid.

We saw pictures of that last week. TM sent us an email today that we will have them here in 2 weeks for testing.

agreed, or they have not transitioned them in yet

It was a joke dude. Im probably one of the few on the board besides you who likes Sabbatini.

Rory Sabo Weenie"

Spit my coffee out on that one JB :clapp:

<sung to the Pants on the Ground song> ...coffee on the screen, coffee on the screen!

that was hysterical...best nickname EVER!

I play the 09 Rescue TP, and I (visually from the link provided) can't tell a difference.

I love mine. Can shape it VERY easily, can hit low missles or high fades.

I play the 09 Rescue TP, and I (visually from the link provided) can't tell a difference.

I love mine. Can shape it VERY easily, can hit low missles or high fades.
Just got one for this season. Have played 3 rounds with it and I have hit my best shots in each round with the 19 degree set on neutral.:D The shaft and FCT make this club a real winner. I love it. Plan on maybe acquiring a 17 degree.

Back