2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

That's a badass pic James, in every facet.

So, I love this pic.

Thanks Ddec.
b6bf326f09815441ec50d935bd63a9a1.jpg
Eh it's not this one

bb657d3d7b60e23787c2e345b95bb52f.jpg

169f643aa06a0a705c3294605b01ef5b.jpg

d33e18212ae480a9a3d5081335ae0ccc.jpg

That action cam video came out good, btw. Ill edit and post it when I get home. Might be able to get a few good ball-smash-on-clubface shots

That's going to be great video.

Late reply, but good lord I loved this driver on the course today. I played it for most of the round and hit some great shots with it. Seemed fade biased, and was ultra forgiving low on the face.

Thanks, man. Sounds like it was winner for you.

Is there any way I can make this my avatar? :D

All I know is Tuesday when I play my home course it is not going to be the same without these great people. The blues are setting in. Only because this was the best time I have had. Thanks Josh and Morgan for having all us kids out there on some of the best courses. I can not wait for my next event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see any post event blues in my future. I walk away from this event re-energized and excited to keep working on my game, and excited for future events.

Just spent 15 minutes chatting with milehighgolfer and Eaglevsfalcons at the airport. All smiles after an amazing weekend.

Thanks to all of you guys for keeping up the awesome posts all weekend!! You guys all just killed it with the updates, I can't wait to see all of the data that comes out of this, and it's all thanks you guys for doing a fantastic job.

JB and GG, I guess you could say this went "OK"? :alien: This looks like it was an outstanding event, as always, better than the very high expectations!!

The location looks like an amazing place, and one I will definitely have to look into visiting at some point.

Safe travels everyone!!

At hotel in Jax and miss you guys already. Was an awesome weekend

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Your smile is infectious. Don't ever change that.

Sitting here at the airport waiting to get back home to snow. Not looking forward to the for of snow but definitely can't wait to get home to family.

It was an amazing weekend! Both courses were great and a good test of golf. Wind was howling!!! I'll get a more detailed recap once I've settled in and gone thru my notes. Every one travel safe!

JB and Morgan, thank you for another awesome event! Hammock Beach is a beautiful place!!!

Nobody makes me laugh with a southern accent quite like you do.

Safe travels to everyone still traveling!

I have to say that that this was one of the most fun weekends Ive ever had. Every one of the participants are truly good people and a real pleasure to get to know.

JonD, you knocked it out of the park with your driver picks and getting one to Donne before he left was a true class.

Wake, dwchockey, and Afwcardinal, you guys were awesome villa mates. Couldnt have asked for a better group of guys to room with.

Finally, thank you so much to JB, Morgan, Mike Dean, and the rest of the THP staff for putting together such a fantastic event. Im so grateful to have been able to participate. THP events are the best!

You may embody the reason we work hard to create these more than anybody I have ever met.

It has been scientifically proven that JB controls weather. For a while it looked bad but we enjoyed 2 full days of beautiful Golf and one cold slightly wet range session :)

That is fact.

You know, it's hard to describe THP events to someone who hasn't had a chance to attend them. But there is just something about these events that just makes them incredible.

Part of it is the people. Never in my life have I walked up to a group of mostly strangers and immediately felt like I was among friends.

Part of it is the golf. We all love the game, that's why we are here.

Location plays a key, because it's always somewhere that is amazing.

But the biggest piece is the community that is THP. It's unlink anything else that I've been a part of. And, after stepping away from the game for a calendar year in 2015, and away from this forum and away from events, I have to say that having already been to two amazing events this year, I am glad to have these back in my life. It's a release from the every day grind of life; and it's time spent with amazing people and friends. And we have Josh and Morgan to thank for these events, allowing us hackers to have these experiences is unreal.

I'm ready for my next event.

Thank you.

Is there any way I can make this my avatar? :D

PM Me in the am and I can test that for you.

This event took it to another level in my mind. Was just an absolute blast from start to finish. No surprise but it was a fantastic group of thpers and JB and GG knocked this one out of the park. One of my favorite locations of any THP event I have been to. I will have FAR more once I complete the drive home and get through the work day tomorrow

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

May be one of the best THP events I've ever been to to date.

Only negative from it is I'm in a bit of discomfort from all the swinging the past few days. I think Shane's back is broken from carrying me all afternoon around the course.

This event took it to another level in my mind. Was just an absolute blast from start to finish. No surprise but it was a fantastic group of thpers and JB and GG knocked this one out of the park. One of my favorite locations of any THP event I have been to. I will have FAR more once I complete the drive home and get through the work day tomorrow

May be one of the best THP events I've ever been to to date.

Only negative from it is I'm in a bit of discomfort from all the swinging the past few days. I think Shane's back is broken from carrying me all afternoon around the course.

Your group today just looked like a blast.

Wonder twin powers activate

Our group was really a ton of fun. Made a tough day on the course much more enjoyable. A lot of really good golf out of our group.

Just wanted to say thank you to everybody, this weekend was needed more than anyone knows, I apologize for some of the jokes, but you guys are amazing and continue to amaze me as I look back on this thread. Thank you so much JB and Morgan for doing this and allowing us to be apart of hammock beach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And let me say one thing, if you ever need someone to hit it just a single Mward short of 205 yards, but they have to have a driver in their hands...Pick Lightningbolt. That was one of the best contests I saw, and the shot was freaking perfect.

What a great weekend and I'm selfishly glad that I played well today after three rounds that were far from my best. I'm in Orlando waiting for my 9:40 flight and not ready to head back and go to work tomorrow afternoon. I'm looking forward to sharing the info that I had from the range now that it's not raining on my data cards and what I find on the course in the near future (thanks to JonD!)

Big thanks to JB, GolferGal, 441, Hammock Beach, Bridgestone, and Evolve Golf for the fun and informative weekend. It was great to see old friends and meet new ones who will hopefully become old friends soon.

Something I learned this weekend all the drivers are good, some fit each of us a little better than others but there was none that I hated and I think I could have played them all.
I am in love with the F6 plus that I won, thank you #THPGolf for the contests

Something I learned this weekend all the drivers are good, some fit each of us a little better than others but there was none that I hated and I think I could have played them all.
I am in love with the F6 plus that I won, thank you #THPGolf for the contests

Exactly some amazing drivers out there. My highest ballspeed was from the jpx ez never would have guessed that coming in. If this weekend proves anything it is don't be set in your ways and be open to everything. Truly there is nothing bad on the market and all golfers owe it to themselves to test and get fit with an open mind for as much as they can .

I also have to give a shout out to THP for the amazing contests and am super pumped to get the xr 16 pro out on the course I didn't spend a ton of time with it but loved it what little time I spent with it. Those contests were some of the most fun contests I have been a part of. Also thanks to Ward for the measurement.

You know you have a lot of good drivers out there when THP gives 8 away and every single person that won, had to spend quite a bit of timing thinking about what they wanted. They were able to choose any drivers that were there.

You know you have a lot of good drivers out there when THP gives 8 away and every single person that won, had to spend quite a bit of timing thinking about what they wanted. They were able to choose any drivers that were there.

That's freaking awesome!!!!

Back