New Under Armour UA Golf Shoes

Hmmmm. I need more info than just a dark shadow, but I'm interested.

I have yet to try a single UA shoe on, running, basketball, golf or otherwise.....but I'm certainly intrigued. I like the ones that Nate has, other than the fact that his feet are oddly way to small for his body. Other than that, they look good!
I've owned multiple pairs of UA shoes on previously, non golf, and I've loved them all, my worry is lately, when I've tried some of their newer running/training shoes on, they haven't been as comfortable, that's why I didn't jump on this last offering from them with the first release, I really wanted to try them on first, I'm hoping their stock levels on these are a bit better for people to at least find them to try on rather than just ordering blind.

I asked my wife to pick up a pair of sneakers for me and she came home UA shoes. I hope their golf shoes are more comfortable than their sneakers!!

Bet? I win you have to massage my feet right after 18 holes of golf in 'em? :D
I'm out. It just appears that your feet are small in relation to your large massive, muscular frame.

BUT, with these new UA shoes you most likely won't even need a food massage after 18 holes! You'll be fresh and ready for another 18!

Posting here also.

I'll own the spikeless

17994501d8d7b96941ddb9c61b5888c7.jpg

Those do look pretty sweet there Mike. They look like the orig but will give them a hard look come time!

All of their regular athletic shoes seem to have narrow toe boxes.

I dont like narrow toe boxes.

I'm a 4E so it's always hard finding shoes. Been wearing the same pair of M Project XW forever.

I doubt I'll buy a pair this year. I'm kind of set for shoes. Interested to see what the price point will be on the various models.

I'll have a pair at some point. Not sure when but I will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thing I'll add to the orig pair but the white has held up EXTREMELY better than I expected. Usually with golf shoes with white you can notice the fading or hazy dirt buildup even after washing them off. I don't wash them after every round but when I do I have been so happy with they way the color has held up.

Another thing I'll add to the orig pair but the white has held up EXTREMELY better than I expected. Usually with golf shoes with white you can notice the fading or hazy dirt buildup even after washing them off. I don't wash them after every round but when I do I have been so happy with they way the color has held up.

Solid feedback Nate dog

Gonna admit, I've enjoy the last year and a half being the only one at a golf course or range with UA golf shoes on. This release is going to kill my buzz but I'm happy about it too for others here that will give them a try.

So the more I read and search the more this 4.4 is sounding like a limited release again. Maybe more stock than last go around but I'm seeing nothing that these are going to be stocked in major stores.

So the more I read and search the more this 4.4 is sounding like a limited release again. Maybe more stock than last go around but I'm seeing nothing that these are going to be stocked in major stores.

That's lame. Just gonna drive up secondary market costs

Wonder if there's really the need to go to full market. Just keep doing limited releases and sell out.

Not saying they'll keep going this route, but for the short term seems to be working

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The spikeless look sweet. Wouldn't mind having a pair

The will go perfectly with my new Under Armour golf jacket!

I'm definitely interested in the spineless

I really want to grab a pair of these this year. Hated that I missed these in 2015, didn't realise that they were going to be limited release.

Getting me some of those for sure

Going to need a pair of the spikeless to complete my 100% UA outfit.

Back