Calling all Carolinians

Another dusk at Knight's Play.
87c8cf8dec2ebed94e1a498b09a17144.jpg

Wife and I just entered budget lock down mode for the next few months ... trying to increase our savings for a home down payment. No straying from the CC for golf for me until probably the end of the year ... #StaffProto being my only exception. :(

If people want to play Darlington though, let me know!

Hows the course looking? It's been about a year since I've played out there. Love the course!

Hows the course looking? It's been about a year since I've played out there. Love the course!
Our new grounds guy has pretty much all of the greens looking spectacular. He's now working on the irrigation for the fairways, getting the tee boxes in order, and putting in a nursery green. Since he's come on board (about 4-5 months ago) the course has gotten into fantastic shape.

Our new grounds guy has pretty much all of the greens looking spectacular. He's now working on the irrigation for the fairways, getting the tee boxes in order, and putting in a nursery green. Since he's come on board (about 4-5 months ago) the course has gotten into fantastic shape.
Looking forward to you holding a THP event down there..........................................................................huh?.....huh?........?

Looking forward to you holding a THP event down there..........................................................................huh?.....huh?........
Let me know when people want to do it, and we'll do it!

Let me know when people want to do it, and we'll do it!

If you plan it, they will come.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Count me in!

People up with a round at Darlington Country Club on the 12th or 13th? Let me know what works best and I'll make arrangements.

In!!....no pref on the date.

12th would be awesome

I'm in, just let me know the specifics.

They aerated the greens this morning ... they should be good to go by the 12th, but if people want to push it back, we can.

I'm wide open.

The superintendent said the greens would be good to go by next weekend. So who's in?

Count me in! Anyone from the Charlotte area wanna ride together?

I'm in! Been a while since I've played there, quite looking forward to it!

You know I am. Have Kia, will travel.

Wish I could join you all. I am working that Saturday.

You know I am. Have Kia, will travel.

Shame you're not bringing the pony! Looks like it'd be an expensive gas trip tho!

Was told a tee time before 10:30 would get us out before the regulars show up and slow everything the heck down ... what is the earliest that works for our long distance driving THPers?

I'm not that far away, so early works for me.

Early is never an issue for me. Looks like it's only an hour and a half for me.

1030 is good by me!

Is THP still on the Taptotalk app?

Back