2016 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

Wrong thread oitw

1st post updated with new Match Play Cure Event.

You are killing it my brother. KILLING IT.

2016. Hooooooly hell.

Looks like a strong set of events. I would love to attend any of them, but that may not be the cards for several reasons including my dynamic work schedule. I'll at least give you guys some virtual cheering.

1st post updated with project X event. Mark my words, this one is going to be scary good

1st post updated with the THP Bridgestone Championship getting announced.

Looking forward to more details on the Wilson Staff event in October. Remember hearing it might be competition this year. I'd love to represent #TeamDuffy or #TeamVrska (assuming they are playing)

Next Up...The Ben Hogan Experience!!!!!

Can you still sign up for the Albatross Club?

Thinking about the events left to sign up for...and I think I'm all in on every one! 5 chances, hopefully I can get into at least 1 of them. 2 would be stellar.

September
THP Bridgestone Championship
September 16th -18th
TPC Las Vegas & The Mirage

October
Wilson Staff Event
Chicago, IL - Wilson HQ & Course TBA

December
Grandaddy of em all
San Diego, CA

Not Listed Above
Cobra Event
Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

I just want to get into one. Would be a serious bummer to go 0 fer, 2 years in a row. Will see what happens though.

I just want to get into one. Would be a serious bummer to go 0 fer, 2 years in a row. Will see what happens though.

Gotta signup for them brother. I know you have entered a couple, but they just so happened to be the most entered we have done. Lots of great THP Events still to come and I am wishing you luck.

Gotta signup for them brother. I know you have entered a couple, but they just so happened to be the most entered we have done. Lots of great THP Events still to come and I am wishing you luck.

Thanks! I'm trying. I've traveled more for work this year than I ever have which makes it hard.

New event added.

Looks like a great event. Good luck to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my way to Binghamton, NY for the Get Cured event.
Hey Gauntletters, you are on deck.

Safe travels brother.

I wont say have fun because that's a guarantee at Thp events. Safe travels and enjoy the local "cuisine"

The Gauntlet looks sooo promising. Should be fun, fast paced action.

Here's hoping the Cobra event is in either the Atlanta or Orlando areas. I have family in there making travel much more doable for me... I can combine a short vacation with them and a THP event.
:bashful:

And so it begins...THP Regional Rivalry is NEXT!

Back