Status
Not open for further replies.
No pain in my knee or hip. :wtf: is going on here lately!

I just found $100 US in my suitcase! Somehow it got left there after I returned from Minneapolis in May!

I knew I left that $100 somewhere LOL.

No pain in my knee or hip. :wtf: is going on here lately!

This made me smile Bill!!

On a similar note. I actually jogged for a couple minute on the treadmill this week. I certainly didn't break any speed records just a slow but steady 6mph jog and I got winded but no pain. Baby steps. But it was such a gosh darn good feeling. The first time in over two years that I've actually "run". Out in KC I was trying to hurry across one of the fairways (damn cart path ony) and I found myself in a half jog in doing so. So I thought why not try the real thing?

On a similar note. I actually jogged for a couple minute on the treadmill this week. I certainly didn't break any speed records just a slow but steady 6mph jog and I got winded but no pain. Baby steps. But it was such a gosh darn good feeling. The first time in over two years that I've actually "run". Out in KC I was trying to hurry across one of the fairways (damn cart path ony) and I found myself in a half jog in doing so. So I thought why not try the real thing?

Good for you brother !!! I'm proud of you and the hard work you have put in to your recovery ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's great Rob!

That's great Rob! Happy for you bro.

Bbq Friday night and golf with a steak dinner Saturday.

We just closed today on a wooded lakefront lot on Gull Lake near Brained Minnesota. We've been vacationing there at the resorts around the lake for 25 years and never really never thought we would be able to afford to build a summer retirement home there. There are 3 great golf courses on a couple of miles from our lot - The Classic at Madden's and the two Cragun's Legacy Courses which are rated 4.5 and 5 stars by Golf Digest.

Here's a cool photo of the south end of the lake. The lot is 0.7 miles north of the large resort in the middle of the photo.

dsc029471.jpg

We just closed today on a wooded lakefront lot on Gull Lake near Brained Minnesota. We've been vacationing there at the resorts around the lake for 25 years and never really never thought we would be able to afford to build a summer retirement home there. There are 3 great golf courses on a couple of miles from our lot - The Classic at Madden's and the two Cragun's Legacy Courses.

Here's a cool photo of the south end of the lake. The lot is 0.7 miles north of the large resort in the middle of the photo.

dsc029471.jpg

Congrats man, that is awesome, when do you think you will build?

Congrats. Looks like a great place.

Congrats man, that is awesome, when do you think you will build?

We will start the building in the spring of 2017 and hopefully it will be done by Christmas of 2017. We are stuck in California until our 15 year old graduates in the spring of 2018 but shortly after that we are planning on splitting our time between Gull Lake, Minnesota and Naples, Florida.

We will start the building in the spring of 2017 and hopefully it will be done by Christmas of 2017. We are stuck in California until our 15 year old graduates in the spring of 2018 but shortly after that we are planning on splitting our time between Gull Lake, Minnesota and Naples, Florida.

Very cool, I've seen you post in the past about wanting to do just that. I'm glad it's becoming reality, good luck.

Very cool, I've seen you post in the past about wanting to do just that. I'm glad it's becoming reality, good luck.

Thank you! My wife and I have both been working hard these last 28 years in hopes that we could retire early and enjoy all the places, people and things we love best. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!

117 holes in 3 days.

What's the happy part? Sounds exhausting. Haha

Playing some ridiculously solid golf for me right now, I can honestly and wholeheartedly say I've never been this at peace on the golf course. Yet, there is still a long ass way to go for me.

Playing some ridiculously solid golf for me right now, I can honestly and wholeheartedly say I've never been this at peace on the golf course. Yet, there is still a long ass way to go for me.
I was being facetious. I have been watching your scores on the what did you shoot thread. Having played with you a few times only advice I can give you is to play smart. Play the percentages. Hit the useful shot over the pretty shot. You are gonna stomp a mud hole in Finley and walk it dry.

Good for you James! I'm enjoying a similar run and I hope it lasts for the rest of this season :bomb:

Airfare for my Vegas golf trip is booked. Its going to be a busy and fun September

Did a walk through at one of the hospitals today for when it comes time to give birth. Just starting to get real and before you know it, the time will be here

Did a walk through at one of the hospitals today for when it comes time to give birth. Just starting to get real and before you know it, the time will be here

It is an exciting time. Enjoy every second of it. Congrats in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally was able to play a round of golf for the first time in about a month. It felt great to get back out there and enjoy all that I love about it. Score wasnt great, but that didn't matter because I hit some great shots and had a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back