What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played a hilly course today with huge elevation changes and greens that were slower than Christmas. Shot a 90. Not a good day for me but we had a great time.

Hills in GA???

Played Eagle Creek in Orlando and shot +1, 74 (par 36, 37) I shot 35 (-1) on the front with pars on 1-8 and birdie on 9. Had a birdie, bogie and double and 6 pars on the back for a 2over 39.
The wind was tough and with all the rain the course played long. It was a great ball striking day and ok day on greens, missed some 12' birds on a few holes and the greens I missed my longest putt was 2'.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

101 and 104 today. Last week I changed my swing to start hitting down on the ball more, and all of the progress I'd made this year went right out the window.

72.2/137 gold tees, rode. Yep I rode, after walking the past three days. 41-39 80. I didn't do a good job with distances today, don't know if it was wind or what?

Played a hilly course today with huge elevation changes and greens that were slower than Christmas. Shot a 90. Not a good day for me but we had a great time.

I shot 84 today on this course. It was not an easy golf course and had several small landing areas for your tee shots. It was the mountain course in Thomaston, Ga.

Par. 5 strokes. Then the tournament was suspended and ended. Was supposed to tee off at 10:20, thunder came in and didn't get to go until 11:40...played 1 hole, then the whistle blew again, the most intense thunderstorm I've ever witnessed passed right above us...and then came the rain that made a dry course completely unplayable in 15 mins. End of day, thank you very much.

79 (+7). Good day putting, downright awful day for the short game otherwise. Ran one chip damn near through the green and didn't land a pitch inside 10 feet all day.

i could only play the front side this morning since there was a tourney starting right when i got done with the front but i shot a 38 today, had a 37 2 days ago.

I shot 84 today on this course. It was not an easy golf course and had several small landing areas for your tee shots. It was the mountain course in Thomaston, Ga.

gooo that looks HILLY

I played yesterday and shot 79, 32 putts & only 1 birdie. Glad to play better that the awful round I had on Wednesday. I enjoyed playing my last round not knowing what the mystery ball actually is.

Yesterday I played at the Valley course of my home course and played a good round. PLayed with forum member Wpoz and we had a lot of fun. I was driving the ball well with my new Cleveland driver, and putting the lights out, but my distance control with the new irons was spotty at times for the first few holes as I was learning the distances. Shot a 40 on the front with 1 birdie and 1 double, had a good back 9 going with a chance to break 80 for the first time if I finished par, par, but then after striping a drive on 17 I was left with 130 to the flag a little downwind and flushed a PW that carried the green, leaving me short sided and with a tough up and down. After a chip and a 3 jiggle my chance was over, but just missed birdie on 18, for a decent 82.

8/14 FW's, 9/18 gir, 29 putts.

The Bettinardi BB1 putter was just hot right out of the gate. I think this putter may be in the bag for a while.

Yesterday I played at the Valley course of my home course and played a good round. PLayed with forum member Wpoz and we had a lot of fun. I was driving the ball well with my new Cleveland driver, and putting the lights out, but my distance control with the new irons was spotty at times for the first few holes as I was learning the distances. Shot a 40 on the front with 1 birdie and 1 double, had a good back 9 going with a chance to break 80 for the first time if I finished par, par, but then after striping a drive on 17 I was left with 130 to the flag a little downwind and flushed a PW that carried the green, leaving me short sided and with a tough up and down. After a chip and a 3 jiggle my chance was over, but just missed birdie on 18, for a decent 82.

8/14 FW's, 9/18 gir, 29 putts.

The Bettinardi BB1 putter was just hot right out of the gate. I think this putter may be in the bag for a while.

Nice round CB, i take it the 2.0 wasnt doing it for ya?

Nice round CB, i take it the 2.0 wasnt doing it for ya?

The 2.0 is a very good driver, but I just hit the Cleveland a long long way (for me) and straight.

Edit: and thank you.

The 2.0 is a very good driver, but I just hit the Cleveland a long long way (for me) and straight.

Edit: and thank you.

cant beat long and straight

played a stableford todat at my home club and finished with 36 points(7 over par 73).i'm a little bit annoyed though as i 3 putted twice and only got up and down once(i think).so as usual i should of been 2 or 3 better.

i was hitting the ball good so i'm confident tomorrow i can cut the handicap at crieff.

7 bogey's 1 birdie for a 78. Just can't seem to make the birdie putts I was this time last year. Greens are a mess though so hoping for some nice green surfaces again this fall.

39 yesterday on the front. played really consistently. A few putts came up short though.

I shot 78 today again today as that seems like my magic number this month! I love it! I said earlier this year breaking or shooting 80 was my dream score. I am living my dream right now and if it gets any better, I will be shocked!

I shot 78 today again today as that seems like my magic number this month! I love it! I said earlier this year breaking or shooting 80 was my dream score. I am living my dream right now and if it gets any better, I will be shocked!

Keep it up OG!

But you have to change that avy :D

Gold tees, 72.2/137, walked. 40-38 78. Good day because my team won but it could have been better, we had 10 lip-outs. The ball wouldn't go into the hole.

Gold tees, 72.2/137, walked. 40-38 78. Good day because my team won but it could have been better, we had 10 lip-outs. The ball wouldn't go into the hole.

You are on the wrong team bro! Get ready for your arse whupping... LOL

Shot 84 (44/40) with 35 putts

6,053yds Par 70

Played with THP'er Buckjob today and a couple of buddies in Hurricane Irene weather. Tee game was kind of inconsistent but irons and wedges saved the round for me. Only had one good drive with the driver and found more fairways with the 3w and Mashies which worked out well. Irons and wedges were finding the greens all day but I wasn't near the hole enough to capitalize on hitting the green so I ended up with a lot of 2 putts and only had one 1 putt which was for birdie on the par 4 #16. Played with a Vision ball that Buck gave me for the first 9 and didn't like how it felt off the driver or the putter. Couldn't get comfortable on or around the green with it for some reason and switched it out for a Bridgestone 330 RX for the back 9 and all of a sudden my putting and tee game seemed to improve. The important thing was that I was more accurate with my approaches and lay ups as well as playing smart golf today except for 2 holes and kept big numbers off the card except for those 2 holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back