Middle School Region Tournament Today!!!!!

claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
Our Middle School Region Tournament is being played today. Johnday, SaraJane:)<3, fatkidshiels21, and I am are all playing for my school. High of 81 and sunny is the weather forecast. If we play well we should be Coastal Empire Region Golf Champs (Boys and Girls) 2010! Will update tonight when I get home. GO KNIGHTS!

bump this thread

Thanks GG...... Happy Anniversary

Good luck CC!

How'd you do CC??

good luck CC and to the Knights!

our school had that tuesday and we finished second to what will be the state champs but if they shoot 301 again we can beat them

our school had that tuesday and we finished second to what will be the state champs but if they shoot 301 again we can beat them

2nd...that's pretty good, congrats :clapp:

2nd...that's pretty good, congrats :clapp:

yeah 1st averaged about 75 considering our low of the year is sub 300 but we had a bunch of players who just got back from a trip and were exhausted and had a little rust

Hey wait a minute... my school is the Knights! :D

Go Knights! lol

good stuff aca! :clap:

We came in second. I dropped a 50.... We lost by 3. I played horrible. Missed like 4 short putts and hit a ball OB. I feel like If I could have made the putts we could have won.

We came in second. I dropped a 50.... We lost by 3. I played horrible. Missed like 4 short putts and hit a ball OB. I feel like If I could have made the putts we could have won.

While I'm sure you're disappointed, young man, there will be other days. You were part of a team, today, and I'm sure yours weren't the only putts missed over the course of the day. That being said, hit the putting green, junior, so you're ready the next time.

Kevin

you only play 9?

That isn's as bad as my ugly 52!!!!! :( I was just off all day. On number 3 i had probably the worst lie ever. I completely BLADED a sand wedge from about 60 yards out and was hitting my 5 shot on a par 5 standing on a cactus, behind some trees, by a bush, in front of a cow pasture... It all went downhill from there. I got a 10 on that hole which is the worst I've had on any hole in a LONG time. I started on 5 so it didn't get in my head but completely ruined my round. would have EASILY shot a 45 or 46 if that wouldn,t have happened... Sigh... That's the game, you have some ups and some downs.

better luck next time fellows and like esox keep your head up and enjoy

That cactus lie is one luckily I've never had. I know my putts weren't the only ones that didn't drop but these putts were like 2 feet and they should have been a peace of cake. Those putts were those that when you hit it you say thats in and when you look up they weren't. Really Draining on the confidence. I just have to get ready for High School Next Year.

From what I've heard, competitive golf brings a whole new level of challenge to an already difficult game. You have the ability and I'm sure that you will settle down once you get some more rounds behind you. Stay positive CC!

CC part of the problem was probably those greens. They were all different speeds and just got plugged. They were terrible.

Back