Happy Anniversary Golfer Gal

Just joined the THP family and noticed it was your 1st Anniversary. I am celebrating 15 years today with my bride and wish you the same success we have enjoyed. Like the website............

I must ask where are you from in the Tampa Bay area?

Great heartfelt letter and Happy Anniversity to both of you. May you always remember the reasons you married even in the tough times. I pray that you have many many years of happiness in front of you. I can't even imagine going through this last year of my life without my wife.

Re: Happy Anniversary Golfer Gal

Wow. Very cool. Happy anniversary to you both and many many more to come.

Congrats and best wishes!!! Did you save any of the cake? My wife and I did, but one look at it and we tossed it.

Another beautiful letter that made me cry. All I got him was candy, I feel like such a bad wife.

Your tears must have clouded your vision. That's not what I read...

Happy Anniversary you two! Go have dinner tonight, and try not to talk about us "kids"!

Happy 1st Anniversary JB and GG! Wishing you all the best.

congrats Morgan and Josh! heres to many more!

Congrats JB and GG!!! Just think that when you find that someone special every year gets better and better!!!

Thank you all for the kind words. We have received emails and calls from half of the golf industry as well and everybody has been so kind. Thank you all, it really does mean the world to us.

EBP31st-Champ-Large.jpg

Happy Anniversary here too!

The first anniversary is traditionally paper. This is evil but irresistible:

Spoiler
tp.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Anniversary here too!

The first anniversary is traditionally paper. This is evil but irresistible:

Spoiler
tp.jpg

I love that and compared to my wonderful wife, that fits me perfectly.

Thank you all so much! This has been an amazing 1st anniversary and as I sit here with my husband and my beautiful puppy I can't imagine my life any other way. I am beyond happy. My life feel truly fulfilled.

Re: Happy Anniversary Golfer Gal

So the moral of the story is.... don't tell your girl you watch golf, then tell her you're starting a golf blog website complete with a magazine and a radio station, and buy her a golf bag so she can help support your golf habit. Excellent! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on two beautiful souls whose life has merged together as one. God Bless ya forever with a wonderful life together!

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful tribute to your partner.

congrats to you

That's seriously one of the most awesome things I've seen and/or read anywhere in a long while.

A very, very Happy Anniversary to you two!

Congrats to both of you, hope you have many, many, more happy years together.

Congrats guys. Wishing you many years of health and happiness.

Josh and Morgan,

Congrat to you both on your first milestone anniversary. Having met both of you at the THP Outing and spending time on this forum, I can understand just a little of how you both have blessed each other. It seems as if you two are establishing a solid marital foundation which will last for decades and ensure you can endure all the joys and especially the challenges that come with life. It is both special and necessary to find that special someone to bond with and enjoy all this world has to offer. Keep putting the other person first and you both will get all you desire.

Wishing you many, many more!!!!

SeeMoreGuy
"SMG"

Back