Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

You boys have a blast out there.

From what I'm told there will be a Blue Ford truck headed east that weekend from Knoxville with a stop in Nashville and then Memphis to pick up a couple cool cats on our way to Branson .

I'm in. Gotta keep looking for that short Asian guy with glasses...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully one of these days an official event comes back to branson :)
Until then I will try to do my best to make sure everyone has a good time :)

You boys have a blast out there.

From what I'm told there will be a Blue Ford truck headed east that weekend from Knoxville with a stop in Nashville and then Memphis to pick up a couple cool cats on our way to Branson .

You remember well

Consider me mildly interested...

I am definitely considering this! Difficult to officially be in this far out due to work, but as long as I am still employed, I will do anything I can to get there! Hopefully we can get a good Texas road trip contingent up there!

I hate to say it, but I'm out, my wife is in Chicago that weekend, you guys have fun though, was awesome to follow along last year.

Dates noted and I'll chat with the Mrs tonight

You know I am always game for golf in branson with THP'ers anytime, if you ever feel up to a road trip :)

I hate to say it, but I'm out, my wife is in Chicago that weekend, you guys have fun though, was awesome to follow along last year.

I'm still hungover from last years event......

I will have to watch from afar this year....my son's birthday is July 8th which makes this a no can do for me.

I challenge someone to top Drunk Cookie from Saturday of last year.....or even Hungover Cookie would be a spectacle if you can top my Sunday!

If you're looking at flights in, check out XNA (Bentonville, AR) iwhen you are looking at flights. It's 2 hours away from Branson.

Ponder mode is on!

I will have to watch from afar this year....my son's birthday is July 8th which makes this a no can do for me.

I challenge someone to top Drunk Cookie from Saturday of last year.....or even Hungover Cookie would be a spectacle if you can top my Sunday!

Oh sure. And why not ask someone to travel faster than the speed of light while you're at it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill be keeping my eyes open for this. I am there.

You guys are going to have a blast outstanding courses and great company

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You gonna make it this Ron? You need to see my game now with my Driver and irons im playin.

Will miss not seeing you there Icey!

You gonna make it this Ron? You need to see my game now with my Driver and irons im playin.

I believe LB's Regional Rivalry event is that weekend.

I believe LB's Regional Rivalry event is that weekend.

Oh didnt check those dates. Good and bad in that.

Allright! I can't wait for this. Loved playing Sposey's club last year, and Buffalo Ridge!

Thanks Sposey!

If the GA boys make it up I will wear an auburn hat friday, and Georgia Tech hat Saturday and a UGA hat sunday.
Any pictures of that will be deleted though :p

Barry/Miller Time carpool.

And bring Randy with you.

As JB said Ron has RR that weekend. Ron could not make it this summer so I chose this weekend after picks were made to avoid any conflicts :)

I can see some RR sidebets being made by a few of us :D

Still ducking me huh? :alien:

Back