Bridgestone J40 Fairway Woods and Hybrids

These are taking alot longer to get than I would of thought. I keep checking my e-mail for a msg of shipment.. maybe this week!! :pray:

My love for the driver, and the shaft and it, is something that I am really looking forward to getting these over. A couple times I did not perform very awesomely with my super hybrid, but once I get these, and adjusted, I am going to be drilling the golf ball off the tee on shorter par fours. This could have helped me a couple times today, but I just love my driver so much, that I hit it a little far. This left me with some tough pitches, so I really can't wait till I can have something less than my driver that I love just as much to make my decision off the tee easier.

Any day now boys, any day now. Good news is my 3w is finally coming around. For the longest time I couldnt hit it off the tee. Hit every fairway I used it on during my last round. Looking forward to seeing what damage I can do with the J40

I can't wait for you guys to get your gear either.

The J40 4H is a magical piece of equipment. Just freaking awesome.

I need these soon if I am going to be using them effectively in a few weeks

The J40 4H is a magical piece of equipment. Just freaking awesome.

Agreed. This has become my go to club in many situations.

Quit complaining

I agree with Dean, quit complaining about this Chunky. The solution is simple, spend the time practicing with the driver and get to the point where you hit the ball so far with it you will no longer have the need for a FW or hybrid. Get your game to be driver, iron/wedge, putter for every hole. :D

OK guys, my bag is finally done (for now).

In my Bridgestone bag with bridgestone towel are:

Bridgestone J40 445 10.5* with Project X 5.0
Bridgestone J40 4W 16* with Project X 6.0
Bridgestone J40 3H 21* with Project X 6.0
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4-PW with C-Taper S+ (SS once), 0.5" longer than standard
Bridgestone J40 50/54/58 Black oxide wedges (50* is a 52 bent two degrees)
Cleveland Classic 5.5 putter

Not bad considering Bridgestone only sell their balls here in Norway...somehow that didn't sound right.

Tweaking will consist of possibly changing the driver shaft and replacing the putter, but happy with it for now. Will take a pic once I clean my towel :)

4W is the latest addition to the bag, got it yesterday. After a few mishits I wielded it more nicely and it is showing great promise and will give me some great options off the deck and from the tee. Looking forward to the next round!

Im a bit biased but that is one awesome looking bag

Very nice yuran! I bet your friends are jealous of that awesomeness!

After saturdays monster tee ball with the j40 3h that went some 225+ I though it was a fluke so tested it off the tee again today.
Par 4 was 190 to 150 stake..I cleares it in the air by some 25+ yards then it bounced forward even more....into the water.

Might be time to adjust my tee distances with this awesome club.

After saturdays monster tee ball with the j40 3h that went some 225+ I though it was a fluke so tested it off the tee again today.
Par 4 was 190 to 150 stake..I cleares it in the air by some 25+ yards then it bounced forward even more....into the water.

Geez big hitter!

Nice bud

That is some great distance Mike!!!

That is some great distance Mike!!!

Yeah I still suck bad at hybo off the deck...but whatever off the tee will be more useful down there anyhow

Thanks for the feedback Deano, 225 is pretty stout. I have always liked the look of the Bridgestone Hybrids as well as the punch they provide

Today is the day!! Hoping to leave work fairly early and get some range time with my precious

Looking forward to some "precious" pictures from the Bridgestone guys today.

Got the word overnight that my 4w and hybrids will be arriving tomorrow. :banana:

Looks like 3-4 rounds this week before I head to MB. :D

Nice! I'm pumped to see some Bstone woods! Wonder if mine will be showing up today or tomorrow, either way it will give me plenty of time to get some reps in!

Back