Buying Equipment at GolfTEC

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP gets a question asked all the time about buying equipment after a fitting or buying equipment from a fitter. Does it cost more? Do they carry all the brands? We posed this question to our partners at GolfTEC and they put together a quick video explaining how it works with their learning centers.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=11835

Good video. Is it just me, or is it zoomed in too far? The three kinds of bias, I can only see one.

Great video, that was very informative.

Nice video! I hope they open more locations in Canada. Maybe Edmonton.... :D

thanks JB

Thanks JB I am definitely going to check them out

9 Iron: If you want I can have a chat with some of the guys and see if they're willing to offer expansion tidbits. I know they were dead set on having the Vancouver store be the most amazing place it can be before looking at other locations so I wouldn't expect rapid growth.

More to the point: Excellent video to explain the process!

I purchased my clubs through GolfTec after my fitting and I could not be happier with the results. Everything was spot on and after the clubs came in I hit them on the simulator to make sure that the results were what we were looking for. Top notch process!!!

Great information, thank you.

how about a sticky?

Great information, thank you.

how about a sticky?

Its a video archive on our home page that stays in the THP TV section.

9 Iron: If you want I can have a chat with some of the guys and see if they're willing to offer expansion tidbits. I know they were dead set on having the Vancouver store be the most amazing place it can be before looking at other locations so I wouldn't expect rapid growth.

More to the point: Excellent video to explain the process!

Too bad. After hearing all the great things about them, I'd definitely like to check them out. Maybe I'll have to plan a trip at some point to visit a location! If it ever comes up while talking to them, I would love to know if they do have any plans for expanding in the rest of Canada. Thanks!

Back