Tattoo Golf Hats?

soxngolf

back to the season
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone owns hats from Tattoo Golf? I like their style, but was a little disappointed in their quality of their shirts. Do you like their hats? How is the quality, the embroidery? Thanks!

I think the hats look nice but I haven't had the chance to try one and I don't believe JB has either. I know what you mean about their quality control we had the same issues with their clothing although we were told their new 2010 line has fixed any issues. The summer issue of the magazine is going to have an entire section on ladies headwear and there are some companies that make really nice hats!

If you are in the market for one right now you might want to check out Gogie Girl and Pukka. They both have a lot of options and Gogie Girl makes hats in a petite size for smaller heads. Pukka has the fun argyle patterns and they can make just about anything you could want in a hat they have a million different designs and fabrics.

I like some of their stuff, but I'm just not into the whole skull thing :confused2:

Tattoo Golf Hats?

White Rhino said:
Yea skulls might look a little wierd in pink with flowers.

I think that would be a great dichotomy :)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What were the isues with the shirt quality?

it would fall apart after 1 wash. Stitching would come loose, the shirt would shrink and it wasn't cotton, and there would be pulls in the material. I do believe this matter has been addressed though because I haven't hear any complaints recently.

what you wouldnt rock that on your forearm! :act-up:

How about one of these?:skeleton:

2750_pretty-in-pink.GIF

4-23815019-0-1-1

2749_pretty-skulls-and-bow.GIF

haa haa, love the middle one with the bow in the skull's head...still not my style though :confused2:

come on girl that would make a really cool hat!

I apologize in advance if this has already been covered but I couldn't find anything when I searched the forum. I don't think of myself as an "ordinary" golfer by conventional standards. I've got a full arm sleeve of tattoos, and I can't stand to wear a pretty striped polo, tucked in nicely. This difference in style creates some problems for me when I shop for golfing attire. I buy a lot of things from Tattoo Golf and another site called The 13th Green. They usually have stuff that I like, but I was wondering if there were any more golfers out there like me, and if so do you have any stores or websites that cater to us that you can recommend?

Thanks for the link to the 13th Green site. They have a TON of products/brands, and some good prices!

Back