Bridgestone J38 Dual Pocket Cavity Forged Irons

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These beauties just arrived at our office. There is something so attractive about the simple and clean look of these irons.

863959599_F3K3L-L-1.jpg

863959714_FuCJP-L-1.jpg

863959927_rSNp7-L-1.jpg

863959865_hyxMw-L-1.jpg

863959913_RemhE-L-1.jpg

863959986_Qk7ba-L-1.jpg

Something about these irons that scream class. I really am starting to grow found of everything bridgestone.

That is exactly right. Since covering these for our December magazine, I have been waiting on getting my hands on them to take them to the course for multiple rounds. The looks do not lie. The words "pure" and "gorgeous" come to mind.

awesome shafts too! these irons are sweet looking! says a lot that freddie had them in his bag at the masters too.

Pure is a dead on. I'm assuming these are more players irons but even with that, I could see myself putting an iron 3 feet to the flag. Some players irons look intimidating but to me these look very inviting. I cannot wait to hear your review and thoughts on these. Very, very intriguing.

Those are very sweet looking!

Great looking clubs! The Project X shaft is standard?

Great looking clubs! The Project X shaft is standard?

That is correct.

Features
Midsize premium forged 1020 carbon steel
Dual Pocket cavity benefits:
Removes discretionary weight to the perimeter for more forgiveness
Provides more mass directly behind the hitting area for better feel
Tapered sole design for versatility in shot making
Trailing and Leading edge relief for better performance from a variety of lies
Project X™ flighted shaft

Those clubs look gorgeous. I wish I woulda known more about Bridgestones club offerings before I went and bought my CG7 BP's. Cant wait to hear a review

That is correct.

Features
Midsize premium forged 1020 carbon steel
Dual Pocket cavity benefits:
Removes discretionary weight to the perimeter for more forgiveness
Provides more mass directly behind the hitting area for better feel
Tapered sole design for versatility in shot making
Trailing and Leading edge relief for better performance from a variety of lies
Project X™ flighted shaft

Cool! Was not expecting that! I wonder how they perform. Must be pretty sweet if Freddy games them! Too bad we can't get Brdgestone up here.

Beautiful clubs! Waiting anxiously for your review JB.

Very nice! I have always thought that Bridgestone was under rated and makes some great irons and these look to be no exception! I can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Oh My Goodness!!! these look simply Awesome!! I am also looking forward to the review.

Nice! As stated, lots of mass behind the ball, yet they look to have the smaller profile and top line as I like. Don't think I'd think of these as forgiving and have to wonder about the feel, but a pure stricker would surely love these.

Those are beauts.

they look awesome. too bad I would never be able to play them...

My goal is to get good enough to game a set of Bridgestones. Such nice clubs.

Re: Bridgestone J38 Dual Pocket Cavity Forged Irons

Wow those are sweet looking. Love the clean "oem" look haha

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

I get a little nervous whenever you reply to a new equipment review.

I get a little nervous whenever you reply to a new equipment review.

It should be the store clerks who gets nervous...as he is running in to buy a new club. :laughing:

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

*impatiently awaits for a new post by OEM Kevin describing his new set of Bridgestone J38 Dual Pocket Cavity Forged Irons.*

Actually they should get excited. Now that I think of it, I should have my own section at Golf Galaxy. It could be called "New Arrivals for Kevin" and would be stocked with all the latest and greatest equipment. On my frequent visits I could either throw it off my shelf as its deemed unworthy for purchase, leave it for future purchase or like you do on Ebay, BUY IT NOW!

BEAUTIFUL CLUBS!! I have read several user reviews on them and everyone seems to like them a lot.

Is there any way that the watermark on the pics can be moved so we can see the clubs in all their glory? You all take such great pics. C'mon and let us see them better. Purty Pleeze.....

Lets go with the review too.

Nalajr

Bridgestone J38 Dual Pocket Cavity Forged Irons

Love that topline!! Very sleek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back