What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't buy anything but I won another item from my local GG...it was Nike weekend and I ended up winning one of their drawings, a Nike Golf duffle bag. At this rate I'm going to buy some Powerball tix...the jackpot is $150m

I just picked up this TaylorMade hat early last week, and have played with it on for the last 5 days. It has somewhat of a mesh backing and has been very reasonable and not too hot even with the sun beating down. I have a pretty big head (7 3/8s to 7 1/2) and it fits great! Such a hard thing to find hats that fit well, and I absolutely love this thing... Just realized I took the photo on top of two scorecards... Nicely done by me!

__tmhat.jpg

Picked up a new pair of shorts yesterday. Nike SP Pattern. Black with the purple plaid pattern. I've wanted them for awhile, finally picked them up.

I didn't buy it but my wife surprised me with an early Father's Day present, a 2 Hybrid from Taylormade, finally filled in my gap between my 3h and 3 wood, YEAH!!!

I finally bought the Ogio Syncro bag in Black Plaid that I've been wanting since JB reviewed it last year. The side benefit is that I can quit getting harassed for hauling out my Alabama golf bag in the heart of Tennessee country now.

Oh yeah, and I picked up a sleeve of yellow Z-Stars too.

ALABAMA GOLF BAG?:bulgy-eyes::banghead:

Traitor...

Bought a few weeks ago but just arrived today!

Mizuno MX-700 17* Hybrid with an Aldila NVS shaft! Should be long and high! Range after work tomorrow!!

32464_429568176577_537206577_6019480_7028329_n.jpg

I didn't buy anything but I won another item from my local GG...it was Nike weekend and I ended up winning one of their drawings, a Nike Golf duffle bag. At this rate I'm going to buy some Powerball tix...the jackpot is $150m

Remind me to take you to any place that's raffling anything of value. :D

Bought a few weeks ago but just arrived today!

Mizuno MX-700 17* Hybrid with an Aldila NVS shaft! Should be long and high! Range after work tomorrow!!

32464_429568176577_537206577_6019480_7028329_n.jpg

Thing looks like a fairway wood, haha. Congrats on the new stick though!

I picked up a set of Burners: 4h, 5h, 6-GW and used the $100 TM credit on a pair of Adidas overpriced golf shoes. Now I just have to wait for the factory to make and ship the clubs.

On a whim, I just bought a Medicus Single Hinged 5 Iron for $28 shipped to my door. Been looking for a newer dual hinged, but for the price difference, and alot of reading I did, I am thinking the single hinge will work just fine.

ALABAMA GOLF BAG?:bulgy-eyes::banghead:

Traitor...

I like to consider myself smarter than those around me :act-up: I've lived in Alabama longer than TN anyway, not to mention the degree from UA.

On a whim, I just bought a Medicus Single Hinged 5 Iron for $28 shipped to my door. Been looking for a newer dual hinged, but for the price difference, and alot of reading I did, I am thinking the single hinge will work just fine.

I've been caught watching that infomercial like crazy lately... Will you update us with how you like it?

SeeMore #5. Was at the biiiig goose-egg before venturing here lol.

Nabbed a #34/100 SeeMore M3 Black Label!!!!!! I'm so excited about this one its stupid!

Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth putter.

I might have a seemore m3 that is going to be put up for sale. I love it, but I really need an offset shaft- I just can't find my alignment with it... and it rolls soooo well too.

Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth putter.

I might have a seemore m3 that is going to be put up for sale. I love it, but I really need an offset shaft- I just can't find my alignment with it... and it rolls soooo well too.

You KNOW you REALLY just want to pay for the shaft change on it...

You KNOW you REALLY just want to pay for the shaft change on it...

I am very close to doing that- I still don't know if I'll be able to line it up as well as other mallets, but I would be sad to sell that boy without ever knowing its true potential

Shipping there, + reshafting, + shipping back = $45 which isn't chump change for a putter I don't even know if I'll keep.

I am very close to doing that- I still don't know if I'll be able to line it up as well as other mallets, but I would be sad to sell that boy without ever knowing its true potential

Shipping there, + reshafting, + shipping back = $45 which isn't chump change for a putter I don't even know if I'll keep.

Very, very, true.

got about 6 dozen golf balls that were 7.99 each they are 3 piece urethane cover

New Puma tour saddle's on ebay. Got the black ones a week ago and liked em so ordered white/black saddle.

got a pair of addidas powerband 3.0 for $39.99!!!!!!!!!!

Where? Been looking at the 2.0's for $70, would love the 3.0's for cheaper than that!

Where? Been looking at the 2.0's for $70, would love the 3.0's for cheaper than that!
Sport Chek...Up in Canada. Not the water proof ones though. There was only one pair left and what d'ya know they were my size. Now off to buy a lottery ticket.

Joined the Niblick club and pulled the trigger on a 49* on Ebay for $75 shipped. Let's hope this works!

Nice purchase Schweitzer, I'm interested in that one myself.

Nice purchase Schweitzer, I'm interested in that one myself.

I'll definitely let you know how it goes. Heck, with all the amazing reviews that I have read, I'm tempted to buy all 4 just to see what I can do. There are some great deals to be had on the bay right now on all lofts, and because the 37* and 42* are going for a lot cheaper, you could probably get all 4 for less than $250. If I knew they would work and get me back into the low to mid 70's, it'd be a close call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back