Quagmire ColorFusion Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at the PGA Show, THP spent some time with our friends at Quagmire and they were showing off the new ColorFusion shirts. I have to say I am quickly becoming a fan.

Thats pretty cool, I would want the purple and pink in a Mens shirt. Real men wear pink.

If you are playing in cooler temps, wouldnt this just basically show where you sweat the most? That would be my fear...

• Admin
THere was one not featured in the video which was a light blue that went to white. It was AWESOME!

Giggity Giggity...

Any chance of this technology being reviewed? The normal Quagmire line is very high on my list.. I would love to know more about this new Colorfusion before buying though

• Admin
Any chance of this technology being reviewed? The normal Quagmire line is very high on my list.. I would love to know more about this new Colorfusion before buying though

It sure will be.

Not a new idea Hypercolor shirts were all the rage in the early 90's, new to golf shirts i suppose...

220px-Generra_Hypercolor.jpg

220px-Generra_Hypercolor_2.jpg

I used to sell t shirts with this tech at the Monkey Disco....a long, long time ago...

The guys at Quagmire really are cool to talk to and really are passionate about their product

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

How does sweat affect the coloring of the shirt? I sweat. Would I look tie dyed?

How does sweat affect the coloring of the shirt? I sweat. Would I look tie dyed?

Not tie dyed, but it would change colors depending on the temp.

Not tie dyed, but it would change colors depending on the temp.

hmm, so would you wear one of these when it's pretty hot and humid outside?

hmm, so would you wear one of these when it's pretty hot and humid outside?

THey are 100% cotton, so I would go with a cooler day personally.

ah, they lost me at 100% cotton. Pretty cool stuff though.

Hmmmm better for a cooler day? If only I knew of a country that only had cooler days.

I really think they are cool. It was little weird see guys blue shirt have areas of white from heat like on his sides and around his armpits. I've seen some ugly things happen with sweat and stained shirts. Just made had flashback of SNL skit with Mary Catherine Gallagher. :D I don't know if I would wear these on course or work but anywhere else I probably would. Kids will love these shirts!

Back