Stun Golf Apparel

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
Does anyone have any experience with Stun Golf apparel? Im pondering some pairs of pants. I couldnt find a review or any threads on them

I know Beckman is wearing them right now. Decent prices if the quality is up to par. For me it is their logo, it reminds me too much of skechers when I look at it.

Those look pretty good MG.

I just inquired about their Blaster Black S Logo $39 pant and asked if they would hem the unfinished pants for an extra charge. Phil e-mailed me back and said they would hem them to a 36 inseam at NO CHARGE. Obviously I'm ordering a pair. Very cool!

I just inquired about their Blaster Black S Logo $39 pant and asked if they would hem the unfinished pants for an extra charge. Phil e-mailed me back and said they would hem them to a 36 inseam at NO CHARGE. Obviously I'm ordering a pair. Very cool!

That's awesome customer service and those are some great looking pants

Tap tap taparoo

Never heard of them, just went through web page, interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like the look on a lot of their pants, but $179 for the custom is a little to rich for my blood....

Have to question the selection of the font for the word Stun on the back of the pants... lacking creativity there. Hopefully the quality is good if you buy some.

Back