THP Giveaway Prizes - Fall Outing & Demo Day

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A few weeks back we mentioned that at the THP Fall Golf Outing & Demo Day we would be having a giveaway of sorts for the people in attendance. This was a special added feature to those that will be making the journey down to FL to partake in the festivities. For those that have missed the info on our Fall Golf Outing & Demo Day, it can be found here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...THP-Fall-Outing-Announcement&highlight=outing

As mentioned, we spoke about this giveaway of sorts and if you missed that, you can read about that here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Outing-Contest-Announcement&highlight=outing

One thing we wanted to do was highlight the prizes for this giveaway as they come in. As mentioned on the radio show, we will have somewhere between 5-10 prizes that will be available and they are all going to be spectacular in my opinion. This is our way of adding a little something extra for the people that are coming down to enjoy a weekend full of golf at one of the best courses in the country (PGA National Resort & Spa).

Of course this weekend is not just about playing. We have 2 days of THP Equipment Demos. Featuring all the latest from just about every brand under the sun. As well as some MAJOR Pre-Release Items that we have confirmed that the attendees will be some of the 1st consumers to hit anywhere! Another part will be the THP Dinner where every attendee will be able to come and relax and have a wonderful meal on us in a banquet room. And everybody can enjoy what PGA National Resort & Spa has to offer throughout their stay like 2 for 1 drinks at i-Bar for THP members.

Back to the giveaway. We wanted to have a thread to highlight the prizes as they arrive and we will keep this 1st post updated with pictures and information on each prize as it comes in. Tickets for this giveaway will be available soon and more details to follow.

Full Set of Mizuno Irons
THP & Mizuno have partnered for one of the grand prizes of sorts. The winner will receive a custom fit set of Mizuno irons completely free. Should you win this prize, you will go get the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer fitting done at any location near you. Get your specs and choose your irons, and then Mizuno will mail you that set free of charge. You will be able to choose any iron in their current line at the time.

Runbird-Mizuno-Logo.gif

Machine Putter Custom Design
The M2A putter is an extremely popular design and featured here is a limited edition custom version of that called the Steampunk Custom. They are TIG welded to make either a one-piece head, or a two piece head (with interchangeable hosel available with the two piece version). The custom welding provides the benefit of a solid head neck and flange, or solid head and flange, yet still having the benefit of the internal South Beach Cut milling that removes weight from the center and relocates in the adjustable heel and toe weights. Adjustable weighting gives the ability to go up or down 28 grams, in as little as 1-gram increments. They are made of 303 stainless steel, and feature VMG face mill pattern groove technology, and are hand torched with their Rainbow Flame finish.

897544345_D2ksD-S.jpg

897544231_CwPQq-S.jpg

897544285_t4YLK-S.jpg

OGIO Fred Couples Monster Travel Bag
The OGIO Monster travel bag, an oversized home-away-from-home for valuable golf gear, is designed to withstand extraordinary punishment, thanks in part to its SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) technology. With oversized wheels to facilitate easy maneuvering, and a padded ballistic nylon and tarpaulin exterior, the OGIO Monster is equipped to manage tour bags, yet its internal cinch straps can secure even the lightest of stand bags.

Large main compartment
SLED [Structural Load Equalizing Deck] system for increased durability and handling
Oversized off-road wheels
Tarpaulin base and reinforcements
Oversized fully padded top compartment
Easy entry opening with internal cinch-down straps to secure golf bag
4 large exterior pockets
2 shoe pockets with expansion zippers
Exterior compression straps
Fits tour and stand bags with ease
Does not tip over

fred-couples-monster-travelbag.jpg

OnPar GPS
THP & OnPar have partnered once again to include this GPS in our amazing Fall Outing & Demo Day Contest. This easy to use GPS is packed full of features and make it a fan favorite for all that have tried it out. Full touchscreen and no yearly fee have made OnPar the choice for many golfers looking for GPS technology, stat tracking, and so much more.

658699177_GjoYM-M-2.jpg

Taylormade Extreme Combo Pack
Taylormade wanted to make sure that the members heading down for this outing get a chance at an unbelievable prize that includes multiple items from them. 3 of their hottest products for 2010 all in one great combo pack for the lucky winner. The Hottest driver on tour, The Hottest putter on tour, and The Hottest golf ball on tour all make up this Extreme Combo Pack ready to be given away at the outing.

Taylormade Burner SuperFast Driver
764053899_wUr9x-M.jpg

Taylormade Ghost Putter
857765467_2ahGG-S-1.jpg

Taylormade Penta Golf Balls
623386821_e6QPf-S.jpg

Custom Bettinardi Proto Putter

Soft Carbon Steel BB-1 Proto Putter with a flow neck. Honeybee in the Pocket, High Speed Honeycomb Face, Cabretta Leather (Plum) Grip, with a very rare PVD finish to go along with prototype engravings. This putter weighs 350 grams and is equipped with a black chrome shaft. It is 35" long has a 71* lie angle, and 3* loft. And the best part....the grip is being personally signed by Bob Bettinardi!!

949674033_EW8K9-S.jpg

949672762_3hBa2-S.jpg

949671305_qkUuX-S.jpg

949675259_nXgmt-S.jpg

SeeMore Private Reserve m7 Putter

This gorgeous putter is from SeeMore's exclusive Private Reserve collection. This is a proto with a copper insert.

989669878_sNB59-M-1.jpg

989669855_UnGLt-M-1.jpg

989669967_GcCNG-M-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
good lord!!! i'm gonna have to go have a smoke after reading all that! truly amazing stuff guys. i hate to sound selfish but i really, really want the mizuno prize!

that putter is awesomecore!!!

• Admin
Lets keep this one about the prizes and outing only guys. Thanks.

Oh man! I would be so much more than happy with any one of these prizes, but you know that putter is screaming my name.

Gave up on the X-24s?

they're not available to lefties rhino!

and the mizuno prize is so much more than just new irons. there's the shaft optimization process which is just awesome.

This looks absolutely awesome and only going to get better I am sure!!!. A free set of irons!! A custom putter? An awesome travel bag? What is next? only JB and GG know but i am sure it will continue to be great prizes. I can not tell you how happy I am to be part of the THP family and going to this outing. This is going tobe one event I remember for quite a while and I thank all who make things like this possible.

I want that Ogio case myself. That sucker is beautiful. I'd look like a REAL golfer at the airport.

they're not available to lefties rhino!
and the mizuno prize is so much more than just new irons. there's the shaft optimization process which is just awesome.

well learn to swing right handed then!!!

I hope you win the prize you want tc. If not and I do we can talk after about how much beer and North Caroline BBQ it is gonna cost you.

I want that Ogio case myself. That sucker is beautiful. I'd look like a REAL golfer at the airport.

I do also Duey, but I need it before the raffle so I can get to Florida. hmm maybe I can keep my recipt and return any bag I buy. :smile-big:

Great prizes!! I'm with TC, I want those irons!! Thanks JB and GG for all this cool stuff!

Sorry TC, but those Mizuno's have my name written all over them :D

I should also say that Machine putter is spectacular and the bag looks incredibly sturdy. Thanks to the companies and THP for making this outing even more EPIC!

WOW. I just drooled on my KB!

Thanks to THP and to all the companies providing these wicked prizes to us hackers!

this is really amazing. let me just jot down a few things that shows how awesome this place is:

-we have an outing at pga national
-we then find out that pga national will waive champions course fee and also provides 2 for 1 drinks
-mizuno offers a complete fitting and set of choice FREE!!!
-machine donates the most beautiful putter i've ever seen
-ogio offers a travel bag that is branded with the name FREDDY COUPLES!

someone pinch me!

this is really amazing. let me just jot down a few things that shows how awesome this place is:

-we then find out that pga national will waive champions course fee and also provides 2 for 1 drinks

someone pinch me!

I think we'll leave that for Setho. dont wanna kill the bromance

someone pinch me!

Dont forget that the original post says 5-10 items. There are only 3 listed. We will have more coming up soon.

Dont forget that the original post says 5-10 items. There are only 3 listed. We will have more coming up soon.

yeah, i know!! can't wait either. the good news: it's almost JULY!!!!

All I can say is thank you to THP and the companies that are providing the services/prizes. So glad I booked everything and I'm set to go. That putter is slick. The irons are awesome and that bag is sweeeeeeet. Thanks again and I can't wait to see what else comes up.

All I can say is thank you to THP and the companies that are providing the services/prizes. So glad I booked everything and I'm set to go. That putter is slick. The irons are awesome and that bag is sweeeeeeet. Thanks again and I can't wait to see what else comes up.

I agree! It really is awesome that companies are being so generous!

I am drooling over these all as well. The putter is sick, custom Mizzys are ridiculuos and that bag is sweet!

I cant wait to hear more!!

Glad everybody is excited about this.

Back