Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*&^%$%$#@!! Ernie!

WTF did I miss? Another stupid weather break and when that was over there was a commercial. Tornadoes on three sides of us, haha

Frenchy is only 1 back now... crap he's in the bunker as I type this.

gap is closing

Nobody under par! Welcome to the Us Open

damn duey time to bunker down in the barn!

WTF did I miss? Another stupid weather break and when that was over there was a commercial. Tornadoes on three sides of us, haha

come on gray show yourself big guy!

For myself and GG, we just want to say thank you to each and every one of you that posted in this thread this weekend. YOu guys are the ones that make this forum great. While we will not always agree, its the friendly banter during the tournaments and the rest of the time that make THP what it is today. Thank you.

This is awesome. Rooting for gmac to finish strong.

Rough for McDowell, this is going to be close.

It's been a great time, prolly a little intense sometimes, but epic!

Reactions: TC
Enjoyed it, this board made the Open alot more enjoyable.

I believe win or lose (he will win this), Ole Gray has learned his lesson about betting on THP with the sticks on the line.

[activate ole gray voice]

I was twitchin like a jumpin bean takin a nose dive on the 4th of july and that pesky calloway never heard the end of it.

[/end ole gray voice]

i bet old gray was pretty close to heart failure at times today. looks like he's going to be bagging his snakes and i know he's happy about that. well played gray, and JB, cool of you to let the guy go double or nothing.

For myself and GG, we just want to say thank you to each and every one of you that posted in this thread this weekend. YOu guys are the ones that make this forum great. While we will not always agree, its the friendly banter during the tournaments and the rest of the time that make THP what it is today. Thank you.

Thanks JB. This was great.

come on gray show yourself big guy!

Sorry guys/gals ,,,,,,,,I have been out in the garage pulling those Nickents out of my bag and greasing down my snakes :D...

looks to be an epic finish!

hahahah the King is back!

Sorry guys/gals ,,,,,,,,I have been out in the garage pulling those Nickents out of my bag and greasing down my snakes :D...

Not gonna make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back