Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Gray is gonna make another bet before the outing! hehe

Sorry guys/gals ,,,,,,,,I have been out in the garage pulling those Nickents out of my bag and greasing down my snakes :D...

so it begins, hahaha

Miss for Havret, McDowell looking good now.

Sorry guys/gals ,,,,,,,,I have been out in the garage pulling those Nickents out of my bag and greasing down my snakes :D...

THere is still a few more tournaments between now and the outing if you want to keep talking....hehe

thanks to you JB and GG for letting us hang out here on THP land and enjoy the golf!

For myself and GG, we just want to say thank you to each and every one of you that posted in this thread this weekend. YOu guys are the ones that make this forum great. While we will not always agree, its the friendly banter during the tournaments and the rest of the time that make THP what it is today. Thank you.

Can we see Dustin Johnson shoot his next shot?

lol I knew that was coming! dont do it gray!

THere is still a few more tournaments between now and the outing if you want to keep talking....hehe

Oh man. That sucks for Havret.

And the winner is.... Pebble Beach.

nice safe smart shot

lol some fan yelled "CHOOOOOKE" to McDowell

Now the only question is. . . . O'Hair, Johnson or both?

blah blah blah

"You gave it a good shot, but didn't get there."

What the hell kind of closing comment is that in an interview?

2 putts and a major

"You gave it a good shot, but didn't get there."

What the hell kind of closing comment is that in an interview?

That was the best line of the interview considering the interviewee had nothing to say.

Nice shot McDowell. 2 putts to win it.

anyone predict the winner wud shoot a even par total of 284 for the cobra challenge?

With this many entries it will take some time to get totals.

close it out with a birdie gmac!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back