Greetings from rain soaked Nebraska!

D-Dub

Reaction score
Handicap
none yet
New to the site, been playing for little less than a year now. Absolutely hooked! Still really bad scores, 100 plus usually but getting a little better after a couple lessons. Cant get out right now because it rains here every other day :( clubs are nickent evolver driver some crappy 3 wood, nike slingshot irons and hybrids, cleveland sw, pinemeadow lob, and eat your heart out a dunlop putter! I am a corn and soybean farmer here in south central nebraska. Me and my wife love to get out and chase whitey, usually try and drown 4 or 5 of the little boogers everytime we go out, so dont spend alot on balls, used ones get lost just as good as new ones. Thats about it, nice to be on here.

Welcome to THP D-Dub, glad you found us.

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome D-Dub, glad you made it. Your too modest about your game, I've seen this guy and his wife play a lot and they are really coming on. You two may be the quickest ever to start the game and get to low scores. Sounds like CC may be closed to carts for a few day's Dub!

Glad you joined, this is a great site. Don't forget about the "Ask The Professional" section, Andy can answer every question you can think up!

:welcome:

Hello and Welcome to THP!

welcome aboard d-dub!

Welcome!!!

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome. Thats some terrific progress actually. I like used balls too, doesnt seem as big of a deal if you lose one of them...

Thanks all! No golfing on our course till at least saturday i've been told, way too much rain:(

Thanks all! No golfing on our course till at least saturday i've been told, way too much rain:(

That include walkers? Pretty crazy, any idea how much rain we have gotten the last week? I may take Liz and her daughter to the Omaha zoo tomorrow, (drop them off and go play, lol.) Want to ride along?

Its probably as bad there if not worse, you better just go with to the zoo and see some of your relatives. HEE Heeee!

Its probably as bad there if not worse, you better just go with to the zoo and see some of your relatives. HEE Heeee!

Haha, it's already started! You better take another look at your avatar, lol. (I'm not talking about your lovely wife).

c'mon now duey, thats just pure corn bred and fed handsomeness right there, and anyway you opened that door! Heee heeee!

gonna go down to miscues and have a cold one, cmon down

Wish I could, got company on the way and Liz would kill me, lol. Say hey to the guy's for me. We might get down there a little later to show the place off.

That include walkers? Pretty crazy, any idea how much rain we have gotten the last week? I may take Liz and her daughter to the Omaha zoo tomorrow, (drop them off and go play, lol.) Want to ride along?

omaha got 1.5 inches last night.

omaha got 1.5 inches last night.

Thanks hudson. I called to check and they are letting golfers out at Iron Horse, but matbe cartpaths only. However, I may just let the girls go do their thing, lol. Looks like Lincoln had some flooding, hope you guy's are doing ok!

Welcome to THP from another Cornhusker. Enjoy your stay here, all the members are great. GO BIG RED!!!

Back