My new bag - Bagboy Revolver Pro

I think youre right. I can just load up a whole bunch more freezer stuff in there. I saw your red bagboy too, it was ugly lol. Hopefully it holds up well

Now I'm hurt! haha

nice bag OEM! bummer about the nike bag man, i know how much you liked it, but sometimes "better" things are revealed that way.

Thanks dudes and due haha. Duey you dont want that red one anyway, there was no yellow in it or gold whatever the Chiefs call it. Someone might mistake you for a San Fran fan haha

Thanks dudes and due haha. Duey you dont want that red one anyway, there was no yellow in it or gold whatever the Chiefs call it. Someone might mistake you for a San Fran fan haha

Lol, what's the difference? They both even had Montana! Plus, being in Nebraska it serves a duel roll, haha

Lol, what's the difference? They both even had Montana! Plus, being in Nebraska it serves a duel roll, haha

LOL good point!!

Is the other open slot intended for an umbrella? They both have the appearance of being a bit flimsy...

Outside of that, sweet looking back OEM! Looks like tons of room for 'stuff'.

Is the other open slot intended for an umbrella? They both have the appearance of being a bit flimsy...

Outside of that, sweet looking back OEM! Looks like tons of room for 'stuff'.

yeah there is. Its on the back side which I didnt take a picture of for this thread. I just saw it earlier actually. The shoulder strap also has a spot that it can slide into and disappear for the ride.

hey OEM did you return your Nike bag?

Thanks for the pics OEM. I have a Sun Mountain bag, and it has a cooler pocket (with 2 drain holes) and I essentially stuff it with "beverages" then load 'r up with ice. It holds about 7 cans, and when full, and full of ice, it keeps them all cold for the entire round.

I was looking at a new bag, that I didn't need, about 2 weeks ago and the cooler pocket on it was HUGE. (Callaway Org.14 Xtreme Cart Bag).

Now this bag it on my list to replace mine if it 'wears out' ;)

Thanks for the pics OEM. I have a Sun Mountain bag, and it has a cooler pocket (with 2 drain holes) and I essentially stuff it with "beverages" then load 'r up with ice. It holds about 7 cans, and when full, and full of ice, it keeps them all cold for the entire round.

I was looking at a new bag, that I didn't need, about 2 weeks ago and the cooler pocket on it was HUGE. (Callaway Org.14 Xtreme Cart Bag).

Now this bag it on my list to replace mine if it 'wears out' ;)

They had that Callaway bag and I saw that cooler pocket, its huge! I just didnt care for the rest of the bag much. But that has to be the biggest cooler pocket out there.

hey OEM did you return your Nike bag?

Yeah they gave me credit for it towards the bagboy

I was able to go out on Wednesday and play 18 with the new bag. Worked great with no issues at all. The revolver top works as advertised. I found myself forgetting I could turn the top to find my club. The cooler part is awesome. I loaded up 4 waters, 2 mountain dew voltage and two ice packs. For the most part everything stayed cold but it was almost 90* so by the end the last 2 waters were getting warmer but were still cold. And the putter well? Worked really well, better then I expected. The putter never fell out or even came close to it.

Great looking bag OEM. That revolver top is really cool.

very cool to hear about the putter OEM

Thanks guys. I think I figured out the putter. When you play, you use the goofy putter well to get at it easier and quickly. But when you store your clubs theres a larger hole for the putter with all the other clubs. Works pretty well.

that is a good feature.

I was able to go out on Wednesday and play 18 with the new bag. Worked great with no issues at all. The revolver top works as advertised. I found myself forgetting I could turn the top to find my club. The cooler part is awesome. I loaded up 4 waters, 2 mountain dew voltage and two ice packs. For the most part everything stayed cold but it was almost 90* so by the end the last 2 waters were getting warmer but were still cold. And the putter well? Worked really well, better then I expected. The putter never fell out or even came close to it.

This is good to know. I was thinking about picking one of these up since we cart 99% of the time here in FL. That putter well did look funky so I'm glad to hear that it wasn't much of a big deal. Did the bag with the cooler attached stick out of the cart to the point of annoyance or was it fine?

This is good to know. I was thinking about picking one of these up since we cart 99% of the time here in FL. That putter well did look funky so I'm glad to hear that it wasn't much of a big deal. Did the bag with the cooler attached stick out of the cart to the point of annoyance or was it fine?

It was fine. And I had it stuffed with six drinks too.

You know, the more I look at that thing, the more I imagine pulling it out of my trunk at my home course. In a nice Crimson and White, I think... With a black spotless swing towel and White head covers on all the woods.

*runs to take cold shower*

That's an awesome looking bag, especially since it's rocking the Cowboy colors! I absolutely love my Revolver, yes, even the clips for the putter.

Back