GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here are the rest of the Nickent pictures.

464712292_eGiyj-L.jpg

464712955_kJQGv-L.jpg

464714332_2bsSP-L.jpg

464711571_RBtG5-L.jpg

464715851_yLMLe-L.jpg

464715394_D8BuY-L.jpg

464716644_bfbFi-L.jpg

464718286_qNe7R-L.jpg

464717399_UjfPD-L.jpg

464723499_TH4gY-L.jpg

im really starting to like the Nickent stuff

I love the colors, for some reason greens of all shades have become my favorite color. Have yet to try any of their clubs aside for the old 3dx driver I had.

I told Hoeffy that he needs to make a white staff bag. Hopefully they will create one.

JB, question with the Evolver, can you get any shaft for it, or can you only get certain shafts for it?

The selection is pretty large and growing. According to the tour truck people, the tips will be available in their online store very soon. With that, you will be able to play any shaft you would like in the driver.

I told Hoeffy that he needs to make a white staff bag. Hopefully they will create one.

ooh yeah, maybe a mostly white bag with some green in it?

The selection is pretty large and growing. According to the tour truck people, the tips will be available in their online store very soon. With that, you will be able to play any shaft you would like in the driver.

Wow, that's awesome, I may need to pick one up for myself.

And the club ho'ing begins...:banana:

I pitched my idea was a bag that matched the 5DX Hybrids. We shall see.

Wow, that's awesome, I may need to pick one up for myself.

And the club ho'ing begins...:banana:

I'm excited for this as well... still looking to get my paws on an Oban

how sick would that be JB! I don't even ride that often but I would totally rock one of those bags, for sure...

If you get one, I'll carry it for you "on tour" this year, DD.

If you get one, I'll carry it for you "on tour" this year, DD.

haha... sold grogger!

I think this season is going to be really good for me, I'll stay sharp playing in the highest division there even though I will probably get tossed around a lot. Winning scores are usually 2-3 under par... so its nothing special but it is serious golf

Well, you know how I feel. I think it will be a great experience for you.

I saw the pictures for the new women's 3DX RC set coming, but I've also spotted rumors that there will be a whole line of 3DX RC clubs coming for men as well, with a driver and fairway woods to match the existing hybrids and irons. Did you see any of these at the show, and any idea how they'll compare to the 4DX Driver and fairways?

I did not see them at the show, but if you post this question that in our Nickent section, you will hear straight from the mouth of Nickent and not rumors. That way you can find out for sure.

Osahar you might be referring to the complete 3DX set they have made for seniors. That is on their site at www.nickentgolf.com

Osahar you might be referring to the complete 3DX set they have made for seniors. That is on their site at www.nickentgolf.com

Will do. The articles I've seen didn't indicate they were senior clubs, so I'm not sure.

Back