The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive lead a team to victory.
Chad has lead a team to defeat now 2 years in a row.

Nuff said

It will be a true underdog story than.

I can see the trailer already, a humble kid with a full head of hair at six days, a rise to social media superstardom, a bumpy road as he learns the balance of captaining a team and keeping his job, and finally an all out drubbing of his next over confident opponent.

Are you going to throw that football over them mountains?

Old news is just that...
Lol true it was a whopping 3 months ago

Also any other team chad lovers have a win as a capt at a thp event?

#crickets

Not yet but I plan to before this event takes place.
Lets be honest...thats not happening.
Mikedean444 will head into the cup to become mikedean445

Or it could be mikedean 44.5......oh so close.

#crickets

Chad doesn't need captains. He needs clutch players. I've proven I can do that for him.

#crickets

Talk to me when you do it as a playing captain. Quite the difference with someone of your ability.

;)

Pfft i could have gone 0 and 3 (that will never happen) and we still would have won
ac85519916d103ef52edfdc6e458f490.jpg

Pfft i could have gone 0 and 3 (that will never happen) and we still would have won
ac85519916d103ef52edfdc6e458f490.jpg

There enough, that just means that you need some better competition.

I have become a Callaway homer bag wise and want in on the Team that might have Capt. Cookie and Panda on it. So #IamwithChad

Since the odds of actually getting in are very slim it will be fun to fight the battle of words anyway......Team Chad for the Win!!

this could, maybe, have to think a little here, lean me toward Chad, thinking of the possibility of going head to head with you with a "all or nothing" match on the line. that would be a great test of nerves and you golfing skills.

on the other side, it would be nice to be able to play for the same team with so much on the line, that could be a lot of fun and make for an exciting round of golf!

maybe a little more time to think about which side to choose.

if anyone wishes to chime in here and help me make my choice, I welcome any and all comments

I will make my pick on Sunday night 11/15/15

Hahaha this made me laugh pop. While I know your track record is proven and you played more competition golf in your life so far than I've played golf period I think the torch in this family has been passed! SO that being said I think if you go with Hashtag it would be a great test of nerves and YOUR golf game to see if you still have it. This could shape up to be a match for the ages if everything works out. I almost welcome you going to Team #...At least I could count on at least one point if we played each other down there :alien:

Oh No!! Battle lines drawn in MD that's the state not the Captain

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

i am with the hair all the way...might be the only one in the state picking him but I'm ready to bring my talents to MB.

Not yet but I plan to before this event takes place.

i got your back and know you will lead the MI team to victory. Time to spoil swagmasters 2016 hopes.

My goodness, have you started referring to yourself in the third person? The delusions of grandeur have begun to take their toll.

My goodness, have you started referring to yourself in the third person? The delusions of grandeur have begun to take their toll.

Nothing a good on course ass whipping won't fix. And Chad will deliver just that.

Nothing a good on course ass whipping won't fix. And Chad will deliver just that.
Are you running a fever, cookie? Your temp must be 441

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Are you running a fever, cookie? Your temp must be 441

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nope....just have seen both of them play firsthand.

Yeah im awful
5296d187387650479f452af2ed49100a.jpg

And also 1-0 against chad :)

That is true. We took down he and Scotty G at Aviara.

Is chad still Mia? I feel like a country without a leader

Is chad still Mia? I feel like a country without a leader

He will be here when the time is right.

Men like us don't need a cheerleader with 14.7 posts a day in this thread to stay motivated and committed.

He will be here when the time is right.

Men like us don't need a cheerleader with 14.7 posts a day in this thread to stay motivated and committed.

Men like whom, you and me or you and chad? I'm confused, Chad hasn't posted .7 times...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back