I can only drink beer like that for dessert on tap at a restaurant.

I get a stomach ache just looking at it haha.

I just had a Zago original, who knew italians could make great beers!

Rebel Rider IPA

It's really good IMO.
4c28af9c0d16ceb27ea4b4af7461278b.jpg

Just picked myself up some Todd The Axe Man. Can't wait to start drinking it later today.
11850720_1034750543202372_5234565111101039039_o.jpg

they look mean and hoppy

Very hoppy

Nice, wait for Wake he loves off the wall beers... I am not that adventurous
Haha I have had a chocolate peanut butter stout or Porter one, can't remember who made it for sure, but thinking it was Funky Buddha. It wasn't as in your face as I expected.

Good ole Stella Artois while watching the PGA.

Victory Summer Love

Picked up some Coney Island 1609 Amber and some Shock Top Raspberry tonight. Is it okay for me to post in here? :alien:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439676437.062262.jpg

Always a great golf beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lagunitas IPA,

and it sounds like you are discussing beers to me Rickus

e5431b04f2fdea2162ccc65c729b80cf.jpg

This stuff is good. Too bad I only have one more after this. It's too far to drive back to Colorado and pick up more.

Grabbed some Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin, love that dang beer so much!

Great choice

Big fan of the habanero one too.

Funny, those are 2 beers I can't stomach. I don't like grapefruit flavored anything, and whip I like hot foods & put hot sauce on everything the habanero just gave my incredible heartburn.

I like a few of the other Ballast point offerings though.

Funny, those are 2 beers I can't stomach. I don't like grapefruit flavored anything, and whip I like hot foods & put hot sauce on everything the habanero just gave my incredible heartburn.

I like a few of the other Ballast point offerings though.

Haha, that is funny, I'm not really a grapefruit guy either but it's the one beer I can do.

I love spicy anything, one of my favorite mixed drinks is spicy vodka cocktail they make at drink - but that's for another thread.

Back