The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chip Kelly at one of the upper tier schools = NC within 3 years, maybe 2.

Wonder what would happen if nd/OSU/Oklahoma/MSU lost this weekend! Boy would that be epic
You are the oddest ND fan I have ever read on the internet. You seemingly want your team to lose more than most people who can't stand the Irish.

Wonder what would happen if nd/OSU/Oklahoma/MSU lost this weekend! Boy would that be epic
Yeah, let's just hold our breath til that happens. Luckily someone has to win that game in Bedlam.

Interesting stat in the Ohio State/Michigan State series. The home team hasn't won since '07

Holy ****!! #3! Just win Bedlam now dammit!!!

I'm not watching Iowa must be 4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy ****!! #3! Just win Bedlam now dammit!!!
sure adds something even more special. I would wager there might be 2/4 in the final 4 now might lose before the playoff, but I'm fine with how they have them sitting now.

The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Notre dame down to 6. They better lay double nickels on Stanford to even have a shot because they will be behind either Iowa or Sparty after the conference championships.

Their only hope is a big twelve fiasco or UNC beating Clemson

And the ole Irish at 6 now

Iowa! Who would have thought to see that name up there this year. And I love ND getting bumped to 6.

Upheaval in the rankings will continue until the end. Always does.

All we need is sparty to throw up on themselves at penn st and to house Michigan and we're back in boys !

Nd can still jump ou. Stanford ranked higher than osu. Gotta come out firing on all cylinders.

Nd can still jump ou. Stanford ranked higher than osu. Gotta come out firing on all cylinders.
Imo, and I'm biased, they'll have to blow the doors off Stanford to do that. This sent a pretty hefty message putting OU all the way up to 3 and not 4, it smells of a win and you're in situation.

But, Bedlam scares the bajeesus out of me, terrifies even. Mayfield and Perine practiced today, but Mixon didn't.

Ugh. Already nauseous. I hate listening to the aggies around here this time of year.

I will not sir!

Just be thankful that ESPN and their "Top 11" arent responsible for this.

Imo, and I'm biased, they'll have to blow the doors off Stanford to do that. This sent a pretty hefty message putting OU all the way up to 3 and not 4, it smells of a win and you're in situation.

But, Bedlam scares the bajeesus out of me, terrifies even. Mayfield and Perine practiced today, but Mixon didn't.

Ugh. Already nauseous. I hate listening to the aggies around here this time of year.

I agree. ND will really have to impress now. They set it up for OU. Time to step up and take that playoff spot for the Sooners.

Sets up a great matchup vs the Buckeyes next year!

All we need is sparty to throw up on themselves at penn st and to house Michigan and we're back in boys !

So what ur saying is theres a chance?

So what ur saying is theres a chance?

Last year at this time we were ranked 7. And we weren't playing a top 15 Michigan team. Crazier things have happened

I don't think nd gets in with a win. I think they only way they're in is if osu beats ou (which I don't think will happen, ou looks legit), Michigan beats msu and then beats Iowa in an ugly game in which both teams look bad. I just don't think nd has done enough and they don't look good enough. even with a blowout of stanford, there are too many teams in front of them with bigger games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back