Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

Vince Cellini's contract with GC wasn't renewed. I think JB did a post on the comings/going at the golf channel earlier in the year...

Vince Cellini's contract with GC wasn't renewed. I think JB did a post on the comings/going at the golf channel earlier in the year...

This is what I heard as well. I think he wanted a big pay raise AND his own tanning booth in his dressing room. ;)

Ryann O'Toole shows you how she would have played her shot on Big Break Sandals Resorts much differently.

I'm sure she'll look back on that and think, why didn't I "GO BIG OR GO HOME!"

That british announcer sounds like he knows nothing about the sport of golf.

I don't know anything about his golf knowledge, but her certainly sounds a little off commentating a US golf show!

[video=youtube;lj2sVs-DHO0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj2sVs-DHO0[/video]

I did watch it and you NEEED to hear what she says at about the 28 second mark....."cheese, coneys, and three ways" hahahahahahahahaha

I can never get on this thread until I get caught up on the show, I DVR it. But I wanted to say I HATED seeing ryan(spelling) go. She looks so much different in normal clothes than golf clothes

Carling reminds me a little of Andrew Guliani from last season. He was my favorite from that season.

On a different note, I wish I could meet Carling so I could ask her on a date and then get turned down.

Would you do your version of the birdie dance if she said yes? I know I would

If I got rejected I would say what Sara said.

"Shh, shh, thanks Carling! I don't need to hear that!"

That's hillarious!!!

If I got rejected I would say what Sara said.

"Shh, shh, thanks Carling! I don't need to hear that!"

That was funny Dent :D

Hmmm...maybe I should incorporate Carling's little dance into my own golf game haa haa haa

I did watch it and you NEEED to hear what she says at about the 28 second mark....."cheese, coneys, and three ways" hahahahahahahahaha
hahaha i just watched for 30 seconds so i could hear it
That was funny Dent :D

Hmmm...maybe I should incorporate Carling's little dance into my own golf game haa haa haa

NO it will make your golf game bad :D

Carling reminds me of myself in my approach to the game. She is serious, but she knows how to keep a light side to things. This takes the pressure off of her as well as overpowering performance demand.

Carling reminds me of myself in my approach to the game. She is serious, but she knows how to keep a light side to things. This takes the pressure off of her as well as overpowering performance demand.

That's probably why I like her too. The only other solid player left besides Carling (IMO) is Sara, but she is wound up way too tight. Reminds me of Cristie Kerr: throwing clubs, needing time "to cool off" after a poor show in that challenge.

That's probably why I like her too. The only other solid player left besides Carling (IMO) is Sara, but she is wound up way too tight. Reminds me of Cristie Kerr: throwing clubs, needing time "to cool off" after a poor show in that challenge.

How's that worked our for Cristie Kerr, pretty good I'd say!!!

Yeah, I guess you're right. Cristie has been pretty successful, but I'm not a fan.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Cristie has been pretty successful, but I'm not a fan.
Tiger's been pretty successful with throwing clubs, etc. too, but I'm not a fan of his either.

I am really hoping Carling wins it all. And keeps the dancing going the rest of the way!

There is something about Carling. I think we need to get her to the THP outing.

She has a facebook page.

Back