If you like them, keep them unless all the problems just weigh to heavy on your mind like they did mine. They are great irons if you take out the issues. If you get the shafts in there from a 3rd party, I imagine you will be set like Jello.

Oh I like the r9s alot, I meant sell these because i have graphite shafts in them and buy new r9s with kbs 90s/DG S300 in them or just take the graphite shafts out and replace them.

Oh I like the r9s alot, I meant sell these because i have graphite shafts in them and buy new r9s with kbs 90s/DG S300 in them or just take the graphite shafts out and replace them.

ah, I got ya. If it were me, I would pull the shafts and don't let TM touch your irons until they get this crap fixed. That is just one man's opinion though.

i've said it for a while bridges, but if i was in your situation i'd pull the graphite shafts and have the steel ones installed. either by selling them or going this route i think you'll be out about the same money, and you can at least have your new shafts installed in a day or two.

ah, I got ya. If it were me, I would pull the shafts and don't let TM touch your irons until they get this crap fixed. That is just one man's opinion though.
ya thats what im thinking..
i've said it for a while bridges, but if i was in your situation i'd pull the graphite shafts and have the steel ones installed. either by selling them or going this route i think you'll be out about the same money, and you can at least have your new shafts installed in a day or two.
I know you have, just weighing my options here. The freakin guy backed out me, so thinking il just pull and reshaft.

Well TM is stand up, got a call from my local CC yesterday and here's whats happening. My clubs are a bad batch they are sorry for any inconvenience this caused me so they are sending me a brand new set with the KBS tour shafts for free, no shipping no nothing also i get a tour hat, hopefully the cool ones DJ wears and a dozen penta tp balls looks like a winner to me guys, oh and they will be here next week

Sweet!! Taylormade is very close to the top when it comes to customer service, if not the top company. They always treat you well and will make things right.

Let us know which hat you get!

Back