Finally, a place I can play every week.

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Our family is buying me a golf membership at the local country club. It is only 9 holes, but it is well kept, only 10 miles away, and I would get unlimited golf. My parents are promising to work me to the bone for the privilege, but I couldn't care less. I will probably end up playing a LOT of golf now, as opposed to 6 rounds a year. The place is 250 up front, then 75 a month.

Congrats! Now you can get working on your game.

That is awesome Aggro. I played the best golf of my life when I was playing 9 holes every day. Great way to groove the swing.

Good deal aggro, enjoy the course, and the game is going to get so much better.

Sweet, walk it if you can (the course not the 10 miles) and you can combine this with your weight loss goals too

Thank your parents and work hard for this wonderful gift they are giving you.

I am so excited. I plan to play AT LEAST 27 holes a week during school, and a lot more when summer starts. I can try as hard as I want to work on my game at the house, but it is nowhere near as good as on course experience.

Best part is, my best friend and I can finally play more. I got him into the game, and we just have not been able to play as much as we had hoped.

Thank your parents and work hard for this wonderful gift they are giving you.

Oh, you have no idea. I have basically worshiped the ground Father walks on this afternoon.

That is awesome! You should be able to shot a 36 on those holes by the end of the summer.

OUTSTANDING - good for you and good for them.

Don't know your age but I wish i had been semi-serious about golf when I was young. I would never have been REALLY good but I could have been good.

Enjoy.

That is awesome! You should be able to shot a 36 on those holes by the end of the summer.

36? Heck, friend, I am going for my tour card!

Do they have a range as well aggro? That would be a bonus! Great place to work on your game.

OUTSTANDING - good for you and good for them.

Don't know your age but I wish i had been semi-serious about golf when I was young. I would never have been REALLY good but I could have been good.

Enjoy.
I just turned 17. I wish I had started even earlier. I started around the age of 11

Do they have a range as well aggro? That would be a bonus! Great place to work on your game.

I don't know all the details yet, but for unlimited free play, it wouldn't bother me terribly. I have a big yard.

Thats awesome man! My dad had a membership back when I was in HS but never played so I got to play for free during the summertime and it was a blast. I know you will enjoy it!

I love my 9 hole First tee muni ! Par 3s and 4s very tight and tricky ! Separate putting and chipping greens to boot. It hands it to me all the time. When i go to a big corse it feels wide open and i can't lose on a drive. You will enjoy it !

Any specks on slope,Par etc?

Tees Par Yardage Course Rating Slope
Back 36 2884 33.6 117

Courtesy of thegolfcourses.com

They do have a range.

thats great news aggro! You'll be posting your low scores in the "what did you shoot today?' thread in no time

thats great news aggro! You'll be posting your low scores in the "what did you shoot today?' thread in no time

I can hope. Golf still has to contend with football until November, but you know what? I like winter golf.

Great news!

When you don't have other things to do you should play all day long.

Kevin

When you don't have other things to do you should play all day long.

Kevin

I will. Trust me. I will be going to college soon, so I am gonna make this count.

Cool deal aggro! that was very cool of your parents to do!

Back