Cleveland Classic in 270?

Hotled

Reaction score
Handicap
old age
Quick question as I am ebaying lol.
How is the stock shaft C.Kua 39 in say the 270? I was contemplating this over my nike with px 5.5. Not sure if a 270 or 290 or 310 would be much different from what I am gaming?

Much lighter than your current shaft. Little higher trajectory as well.

I think it all depends on your swing. Me personally? I don't care for the C.Kua or the 270 head. That said, I know lots of guys who love the C.Kua and swear by it.

And War Eagle is in love with the phantom 270 that was hanging out at the Atlanta Tour Van Stop Demo day!

I am a big fan of the C Kua 39s, I play it in my CG Black driver, and have played around with the 270 Classic with the C Kua 39s as well. I actually had been looking on ebay the other day as well and saw one for a steal. The 39S in the 270 will play much less stiff than what you are used to, in my Black driver it is a bit whippy in hand and coupled with the light weight it can be deceiving. Put together a nice smooth swing with an even tempo, and the results will give you plenty to be happy with.

I think it all depends on your swing. Me personally? I don't care for the C.Kua or the 270 head. That said, I know lots of guys who love the C.Kua and swear by it.

And War Eagle is in love with the phantom 270 that was hanging out at the Atlanta Tour Van Stop Demo day!

The head is the same from 270 to 290 no? Weight difference comes from the shaft and grip correct?

The head is the same from 270 to 290 no? Weight difference comes from the shaft and grip correct?
You are correct.

This is the info I needed thx guys. I started reading that whole thread but wasn't seeing much about the 270 and 39 combo. I just missed out on one while I was reading it. It sold for 39.01!
I have made up my mind to pretty much do a full switch over to the Cleveland brand, since I have fallen in love with the Mashies and F3.
Just hoping the driver is good and irons,I hate having a mixed bag dunno why.

This is the info I needed thx guys. I started reading that whole thread but wasn't seeing much about the 270 and 39 combo. I just missed out on one while I was reading it. It sold for 39.01!
That's a crazy low price. I may need to kick my ponder back up in to high gear if they are going for les than $40.

No doubt. I almost bought one last week for $75, thought that was a steal.

That's a crazy low price. I may need to kick my ponder back up in to high gear if they are going for les than $40.

Dang for 40 hell yeah, I got 2 coming, no need to stop there

I like the sound better than this tin can high pitched stuff I'm getting with the Nike, it really drives me nuts.
I love the sound of the Mashies and from the video the sounds seems to be close but a bit louder which is to be expected.

Basing solely on the Cleveland site, it says the 270 headweight is 193 grams vs the 290 at 199g.

You have a different site than I do. I can't find head weights anywhere dude!

I like the sound better than this tin can high pitched stuff I'm getting with the Nike, it really drives me nuts.
I love the sound of the Mashies and from the video the sounds seems to be close but a bit louder which is to be expected.

What Nike?

classic_rightweight_big.jpg

http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_classic-270-driver__classic_270_driver__viewProd_drivers.html

Yep, I've broken the internet. This must be an Ohio only website lol

I seem to remember hearing somewhere that the 270 head was either draw biased or draw weighted. Can anyone confirm this?

Back