#THPcallout Fritters consider yourself served, part2

Gotta go with Panda getting revenge. I foresee the irons being dialed in in timely fashion and him dominating.

I took the Panda last time and it didn't work out so well, so I'm going with mward for the double dip.

Freddie dressed in some fresh nike gear, with the clubs getting closer to be dialed in sounds like a winning combo for Pandaman. Not giving up on the Panda so he gets my vote again.

I'm taking Panda. No way he lets me down twice.

I think Panda takes this one if Wardy's hasn't seen the course and isn't in midseason form on the greens.

All Panda

Fritters is my friend but Panda is my Captain. Tough choice, if FK is rocking those Chukkas and compression he wins 4/3 if Fritters is hitting the Knuth and gaming arcoss he wins 3&2

You got this Cap.

I'm sticking with the Panda here... sorry Ward. I think he's going to be looking for some payback.

I thinking Panda gets his revenge this time around but it won't be easy.

I love my boy Wardy but Freddie gets his revenge. Then we will all get to see the rubber match. #BestOf3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is going to be a grand day on the course. I get to spend part of Fritters birthday with him. I'll be using Golfgame and posting in this thread. Follow along

Have fun boys!

Go get some Panda. No birthday presents for Wardy other than enjoying a round of golf with you.

I went with Freddie last time and I'm going to go with him again. Hope I'm not the kiss of death Panda!

Let's go Cap. Get some!

Going with my Captain again! Get 'em, Freddie!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It is going to be a grand day on the course. I get to spend part of Fritters birthday with him. I'll be using Golfgame and posting in this thread. Follow along
Sounds good. I think Panda takes it this time.

I'm taking the little hobbit to win on his birthday

This is a tough one. My pick is team Panda for this weekend, so I'll go w/ Wardy to even it out today. Freddie comes out hungry, and his team cruises to victory this weekend.

So today is throwdown day! Have fun boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do work FK!

Have a great day, guys!

Have fun gentleman. You got this Panda!

Back