Congrats For Winning the 1st 2016 Grandaddy Contest

Congrats!

Congrats!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Congrats.

Oh $hit! Congratulations Mike!

*We'll finally get that putter out of your bag!*

Looks like the ole Ben Hogan maybe a wall hanger after all!!!!!

Congrats!! So jealous.

Maddog yussssssssss!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the team my friend!!

Thanks Captain Dan, I am still as excited as when I went to be this morning. This is going to be the best team golf, hell, the best golf I have ever experienced. I will commit to all things Grandaddy, my work ethic will not be surpassed. Am looking forward to any and all advice and instruction from the best Captain a guy could ask for. I smell a Trophy in our future!!!!!!

Did I congratulate you already...yes...this deserves seconds!

Thank you sir, and Thank you to all that have posted here, every post in this thread has me excited, I can not believe what I am feeling right now, excited, pumped up, ready to rock & roll, ready to kick some ass....all rolled into one big feeling.....whhaaaaaatttt a ruuuuuuuuuushhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm so happy for my pops. I haven't stopped thinking about this since I found out this morning. He's one of the biggest Callaway homers I know and loves everything about the company and THP I can't wait to see him rock this.

You know first hand what a Callaway guy I am, it has been said on a golf course a time or two that Phil Mickelson may have thought to himself( when he needs to hit a classic flop shot) "what would Maddog701 do"? That kind of thing happens when your two big Callaway homers.....lol

Congrats man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Congrats maddog! You have a long year to wait for this amazing event! Pictures, stories, imagination doesn't even do it justice!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!!

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Maddog, can imagine how excited you are!!

Congrats! The real question is are you going to use the putter? Hahaha

Congrats, Christmas came early!

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Congrats! The real question is are you going to use the putter? Hahaha
Wow, my putter is very widely know around here....like I said earlier.....the ole Ben Hogan may have earned its spot to be a wall hanger, it is almost an antique.....lol....got it 1972

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Congrats Maddog!!

Congrats Maddog!

What a great addition to the team. Love this. Congrats Maddog, I know you are going to show the #ZooCrew how it's done!

Congrats !!

Congrats Maddog

I can't wait to follow along when you get to experience the event (assuming I am not there with you)

Just don't let someone try to stow away in your case.... :alien:

Congrats man, trip of a lifetime!

Congrats!

Back