Lajosi Putters Thread

Oh man! For some reason I see a copper insert going in there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know it!

Looking good!

I'll just leave these couple teasers here...

IMG_3324%20Large_zpsrn2r1pq6.jpg

IMG_3325%20Large_zps45viiwkt.jpg
Well done sir very very well designed.

Copper plated neck with copper insert and carbon Putter?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well done sir very very well designed.

Copper plated neck with copper insert and carbon Putter?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yep yep, medium milling on face and insert. We've been working on this one for I think 3 months now as far as figuring out what I want.

Don't know if it will make the bag with how I'm rolling the 5T, but its definitely special as hell to me.

Very nice James!! I love the head shape!

Really nice putters guys. I think if I ever go the custom route this may be the way I go. I'll have to check out their site for some price information.

Really nice putters guys. I think if I ever go the custom route this may be the way I go. I'll have to check out their site for some price information.
Kari's pricing is beyond competitive. Ridiculously good.
You just can't be in a hurry to order and receive, mine took about 3-4 months after order was complete.

I'll just leave these couple teasers here...

IMG_3324%20Large_zpsrn2r1pq6.jpg

IMG_3325%20Large_zps45viiwkt.jpg
That looks so good. even better when that copper insert is in there.

I love the flowneck I got from you awhile ago. Might be high time I get me a custom one....

Kari's pricing is beyond competitive. Ridiculously good.
You just can't be in a hurry to order and receive, mine took about 3-4 months after order was complete.

That's really good to hear. I had made a deal with my wife that if I hit a certain goal at work this year I was going to order a custom putter to reward myself. Low and behold I was able to reach it last week so I'm in full on ponder mode now. My problem is I have no idea what I want to it to look like!

I took the plunge this morning and ordered a putter from Kari. This is my first custom and I'm really excited to go through the process. My goal is to make something with some meaning that I can pass down to my kids if they take up golf. I can't wait!

I took the plunge this morning and ordered a putter from Kari. This is my first custom and I'm really excited to go through the process. My goal is to make something with some meaning that I can pass down to my kids if they take up golf. I can't wait!

That's awesome!!!!

What'd you go with for style and finish?

That's awesome!!!!

What'd you go with for style and finish?

I'm going with the DD201 with a softened top line and flow neck. It's going to be stainless steel and I think I'm going gunmetal for the finish. That is honestly the hardest decision, there are so many cool possibilities it makes it really tough.

You'll really really enjoy it.

I can't wait! And for the price, you won't find a better deal out there.

I do have a question for other Lajosi owners, what grip did you guys go with?

I'm going with the DD201 with a softened top line and flow neck. It's going to be stainless steel and I think I'm going gunmetal for the finish. That is honestly the hardest decision, there are so many cool possibilities it makes it really tough.

Speaking as someone who has waffled on the 'what' for over a year now, I think no matter what you pick you're going to love it (or want more hahaha!)

Enjoy it Kev. Can't wait to see photos of the process.

Speaking as someone who has waffled on the 'what' for over a year now, I think no matter what you pick you're going to love it (or want more hahaha!)

Enjoy it Kev. Can't wait to see photos of the process.
Time to get after it.

Calvin isn't getting any younger!

I can't wait! And for the price, you won't find a better deal out there.

I do have a question for other Lajosi owners, what grip did you guys go with?
I always go leather grip master on my Lajosi putters, just can't resist. The Kangaroo grips are awesome.

That putter looks so incredible James. The copper flow neck is absolutely to die for. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Oh my God.

a2469fafd332c341f4af9cb64e247822.jpg

4d4b2b41da980fe5a1f4d95bc379c4ba.jpg

d5356115bae317b7fae9291513781084.jpg

a870573a655db0718a6b8ebfcb183abe.jpg

824a1d2686e254ccf1ad631ca128d93c.jpg

505a55c01c0d9efdc71de146ebd72597.jpg

1bca9540671385e110ac14948f580284.jpg

058759fccb574d6f1791f1f6a7a002d0.jpg

Perfect. Siteline and dot are black paintfill, same with lizard on the face. Black shaft, black gripmaster stitchback.

That may truly be the most beautiful putter I have ever seen!!!

That looks incredible James, the sole is absolute perfection.

That is seriously a beautiful putter. It's like a piece of art.

that putter looks incredible, jman

Back