FS Callaway X hot 6-PW + Gap and SW Regular Steel Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasd3

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
17.1 GHIN
Used but definately not abused. I did not use the 6 Iron much at all as I integrated a 6 hybrid into the mix. Willing to discuss just the 6-PW or possibly including the hybrid. For now the 6-SW IRONS with New Decade Multi Compound Grips $300 shipped.
001_zps909bd0b1.jpg
003_zpsaf63d084.jpg
007_zps07d99629.jpg
008_zps566a2a55.jpg

Last edited:
Willing to sell hybrids and make a nice package deal. I can upload pics. I have 4 and 5 which is how the set was made. If you have any interest in x hot combo's I can Taylor a package to meet your needs at a fair price.

I am going to move these pretty quickly. If anyone has any interest in a set with or without Hybrids or with our without the wedges lets talk. I also have an Odyssey Tank Putter listed for sale that I could make one sweet package deal out of.

Not yet. I have 4H, 5H, 6-SW all with matching golf pride New Decade Multi Compounds. They have seen a half season of regular use. I also have a 6H. The offer posted does not include hybrids. Thanks

Not yet. I have 4H, 5H, 6-SW all with matching golf pride New Decade Multi Compounds. They have seen a half season of regular use. I also have a 6H. The offer posted does not include hybrids. Thanks

Thanks for the info man. I would want the 4 and 5 thrown in to. But now you have me thinking about it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Have not had the time to put these on the bay yet. Definitely have for sale 4h5h6-SW

Looks like a good deal.

swing your swing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back