WTB/WTT Nike pro combo ( not the cb version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammann11

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was unaware how impossible these irons are to find in a stiff shaft. I even called nike on Friday and they are somehow sold out of them? Please let me know what you have or have seen around. I would prefer new to newish condition but will for sure consider all offers.

For trade I have a set of brand new nike covert irons in stiff shafts I was given for my birthday a few weeks ago, still In box and wrap. Just not the irons I'm looking for so I haven't bothered to open the box yet just to keep them as new as new can be. At someone's request I will open the box and snap a bunch of pictures.

Thanks for looking!

If you're willing to buy it for the price from nike, i would check the bay (about $150 less new). They have it in new condition:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Nike-VR...60702859465?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item53fb90d8c9

I'm guessing you would rather trade, but if you don't mind selling online, this might help you out. Good luck, i'm waiting for mine to come in.

Did you order from this seller? I noticed it said limited quantities available And some unfavorable reviews of selling out of stock products as of late. If you had luck and ordered them and they are shipped ill likely pick up the same set and sit on the coverts for awhile. Thanks!

I have not. I just bought mine used but it was a long debate between used and new. Didn't read specific reviews but 99.7% is generally good. Good luck!

Did you order from this seller? I noticed it said limited quantities available And some unfavorable reviews of selling out of stock products as of late. If you had luck and ordered them and they are shipped ill likely pick up the same set and sit on the coverts for awhile. Thanks!

Mods-This can be closed, Sold the coverts locally and ordered new off the bay. Big thanks to deleebar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back