Kentwool Kickoff Classic - Travel & Extra Rounds thread

NIFFERS!!!!! One of my favorite places to grub when I was there. AMAZING burgers.

Some great BBQ places nearby too. Byrons, Mike & Eds and BBW House are some of my favorites.

Thoughts on lunch pre round friday?

Doesnt matter to me..just dont want a fire drill at the course want some range time

Doesnt matter to me..just dont want a fire drill at the course want some range time
Oh yeah, I love me some THP Event Range Time. #dontstandbehindme

The Nachos are legendary.

Doritos w/ pepper jack cheese and jalapeños...put in a steam tray to melt the cheese.

The Nachos are legendary.

Doritos w/ pepper jack cheese and jalapeños...put in a steam tray to melt the cheese.

Thanks a lot. I am hungry now and can't do a thing about it.

My wife won't buy them anymore because I can knock out a bag in one shot.
LMAO, so can I. I think once I hit my desired weight loss goal, I may for for a demolishing of Family Size bag.

THAT would be a fun challenge.

LMAO, so can I. I think once I hit my desired weight loss goal, I may for for a demolishing of Family Size bag.

THAT would be a fun challenge.

That sounds like incentive enough.

NIFFERS!!!!! One of my favorite places to grub when I was there. AMAZING burgers.

Some great BBQ places nearby too. Byrons, Mike & Eds and BBW House are some of my favorites.
Ryan, if you had to choose one for takeout what would it be? I might bring something back to the course to eat before I head to the range that morning/afternoon.

Ryan, if you had to choose one for takeout what would it be? I might bring something back to the course to eat before I head to the range that morning/afternoon.
If you are looking for to-go, go with Momma Goldbergs Deli or Byrons BBQ.

This is getting real folks!!!

I'd be up for food, but I'm not quite sure when we'll get to the course and I'm guessing we may stop for something to eat on the way.

Either way, I am looking forward to getting on the range and getting this weekend started!

@IceyShanks, remind me to buy you a birthday drink! :)

This is getting real folks!!!

I'd be up for food, but I'm not quite sure when we'll get to the course and I'm guessing we may stop for something to eat on the way.

Either way, I am looking forward to getting on the range and getting this weekend started!

@IceyShanks, remind me to buy you a birthday drink! :)

I'm so checked out of work, but still need to get some things done. Definitely looking forward to this weekend!

One more for you Ryan and the answer may be the Deli or Byrons, but is that what you'd suggest to eat after the Sunday round for the ride home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are looking for to-go, go with Momma Goldbergs Deli or Byrons BBQ.
Thanks buddy, sounds like Momma's is the way to go, Tanker, Brianmk, or anyone else that isn't headed back out from the course for that matter, if you want something from Mama's shoot me a PM and I get you my cell number or let me know what you want and I'll bring it back with me!
http://www.mommagoldbergsdeli.com/stores/opelika-al/

Thanks buddy, sounds like Momma's is the way to go, Tanker, Brianmk, or anyone else that isn't headed back out from the course for that matter, if you want something from Mama's shoot me a PM and I get you my cell number or let me know what you want and I'll bring it back with me!
http://www.mommagoldbergsdeli.com/stores/opelika-al/

I want a hamburger - no a cheeseburger.
I want a hot dog.
I want a milkshake.
I want onion rings...

I want a hamburger - no a cheeseburger.
I want a hot dog.
I want a milkshake.
I want onion rings...

ee937395da6886e0de42b745159c227b.jpg