Secret Santa Gifts 2015

Another fantastic day of SS ,I almost hate to see this thread end with just a few more gifts to trickle in,It's been a fun thread to follow and everybody went way above what they were supposed to. It really does shows the love around this place.

My Secret Santa absolutely killed it!
-Wireless earbuds!
-Swiftwick socks
-Wilson microfiber towel
-box of Duos
-Sleeve of ProVs

Biggest shocker is the earbuds. I was expecting to buy them myself for Christmas.

Thanks SS!

bde60e3bf50e9b29143b0f8702f78b5c.jpg

More super secret Santas to end the week!

The awesomeness just keeps rolling in!

Got a message stating that my SS gift is at my house - but I am at work!
Will post pics tomorrow.

Secret Santa did some DEEP DIGGING on these!! Fantastic gifts - cannot wait to get the socks on!!
e9cc800fe689c2bdf9dafb2928e89ba2.jpg

And I love the personal note - "don't have any sunscreen in the North Pole" - classic!!
cb1803e2873b46ba13ec33df634fd30b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice haul Dave! Well done SS!

Nice touch with the note there. Still some great gifts rolling in!

d7bec3178e53eb8a6c20a58e87ccad6c.jpg

Here's my gift, a very nice Augusta framed collage! It will look great in my golf room/ man cave. Thank you very much!

I have no clue when I received it so sorry to my secret Santa if I have been sitting on it for awhile. It came straight from Amazon and my wife has done most of her shopping on there this year and she hasn't been opening the boxes and finally told me that this box had my name on it.

Wow, that's an incredible gift. Well done SS!

Beautiful photo and frame. Very nice.

Wow, that ANGC frame and photo is beautiful. That's a definite keeper for years and years (read as: never ever get rid of that!)

Great gifts SS's!

My Secret Santa absolutely killed it!
-Wireless earbuds!
-Swiftwick socks
-Wilson microfiber towel
-box of Duos
-Sleeve of ProVs

Biggest shocker is the earbuds. I was expecting to buy them myself for Christmas.

Thanks SS!
I am not your SS but I knew you were getting ear buds :D

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

A huge thank you goes out to my secret santa. I am truly blown away by the perfect gifts and generosity my Secret Santa showed

THP Tumbler
Taylor Made Hat
Callaway ball markers
2 THP pure grips
A Package of Golf Club Brushes and
2 pairs of Dwayne Wade Stance socks

A huge thank you goes out to my secret santa. I am truly blown away by the perfect gifts and generosity my Secret Santa showed

THP Tumbler
Taylor Made Hat
Callaway ball markers
2 THP pure grips

Nice haul Christian! That Green THP tumbler!

THP Tumbler
Taylor Made Hat
Callaway ball markers
2 THP pure grips

Really liking those socks!

d7bec3178e53eb8a6c20a58e87ccad6c.jpg

Here's my gift, a very nice Augusta framed collage! It will look great in my golf room/ man cave. Thank you very much!

I have no clue when I received it so sorry to my secret Santa if I have been sitting on it for awhile. It came straight from Amazon and my wife has done most of her shopping on there this year and she hasn't been opening the boxes and finally told me that this box had my name on it.
That thing is beautiful dude. I gotta find a piece like that for my man cave.

Wow , They just keep hitting home runs . Way to go guys !

Incredible gifts Fairband and Scarnici! Very well done SS's!

Just received my SS package and I have to say...some research was definitely done and wow way above and beyond! A nice little card, a dozen Titleist DT Trusoft, a Lions divot tool, an American flag Green sleeve, THP collapsible water bottle, a bottle cackalacky spice sauce AND a mouse pad and bag tag with photos from the 2014 Grandaddy! The mouse pad and bag tag are really over the top and I'm blown away.

a857673db53c27b01ed3c687aedab2d7.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa whoever you are!

We all must have been on the nice list this year!!!

Back