New England Members

First round of league play for me tomorrow afternoon. I'm in the very last group with a tee time of 5:36pm.

Our chances of finishing without needing headlights are probably slim.

I read the Trull Brook is offering up the Tuesday @ 5pm slot for any group of 8 or more looking to start a league.

First round of league play for me tomorrow afternoon. I'm in the very last group with a tee time of 5:36pm.

Our chances of finishing without needing headlights are probably slim.
Not unless you can get through 18 in less than 2 hours.

Tapatalk off it's meds, just got email notification of quote from over the winter..

13be783c61fb928a07471b7b54eaa444.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk off it's meds, just got email notification of quote from over the winter..

13be783c61fb928a07471b7b54eaa444.jpg

If you quote a post or someone quotes your post it's not the exact in the email notification just from the thread its from... If that makes sense

Gotcha

Dear Lord.

Yup - grew up south of Boston, have been slowly moving north. The good thing is that I'm about 10-15 minutes from Shaker Hills and Red Tail.

Well one if @Mburnham gets off his butt and gets in here and confirms haha

Let me think about it. I have our going away party Saturday.

Hello all, I'm new to New England and looking to find folks to play with. I'm in central Connecticut but willing to travel an hour/90 minutes to play. If anyone is looking let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New England Members

Hello all, I'm new to New England and looking to find folks to play with. I'm in central Connecticut but willing to travel an hour/90 minutes to play. If anyone is looking let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to New England! We have some good guys down in CT.

Also check out these threads as well.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...NY-NJ-vs-New-England-Sponsored-By-True-Temper

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?80750-Unofficial-THP-New-England-Outing-2016

Welcome to New England.

As of this moment there are still 2 open spots to play with Alex (OITW) and myself at the crack of dawn Sunday at Crosswinds in Plymouth.

I've got exactly 21 days until my semester of school is over and I can start getting some rounds in, hopefully quite a few with some THPers

As of this moment there are still 2 open spots to play with Alex (OITW) and myself at the crack of dawn Sunday at Crosswinds in Plymouth.

@russtopher should jump on one of them :)

@russtopher should jump on one of them :)

I'd love to, but can't commit until I know when my father's being discharged.

So I'm guessing I'm driving solo down to pine hills?

Or you could get up after a going away party and play golf at 6AM...

No I'll drive home after my round with The_Dude and you can drive us both...
Your going from your home to Plymouth to Watertown and back to Plymouth by noon. You have a helicopter I don't know about?

Back