The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Ya odd selection there by him. He's been unstoppable going to the hole tonight
Last second shots he seems to go for the jumper 3/4of the time

Last second shots he seems to go for the jumper 3/4of the time

Only if it's for the win. Which is weird. If it's for the tie he has no issues going to the rim

Oh Derrick Rose - what other injuries will you sustain this year?

What a game between Toronto and GS... I'm not gonna say that often but the refs stole the show in the fourth quarter... Some terrible calls were made against Toronto

#WojBomb. Jank, I'm going to need your thoughts on this:

#WojBomb. Jank, I'm going to need your thoughts on this:

I really liked the guy as a person and as a "player's coach", but he had trouble holding others accountable (Harden on D, etc) and he was a weak X's and O's guy. The way this team is now, with some players with a "softer" reputation, they need a coach who will motivate them to give effort 100% of the time. The effort has been pathetic this whole season, so far. I would absolutely love a coach like Thibs for the Rockets in the long run, but I don't think he would mesh in well with Morey or Harden. I really like Bickerstaff, but I don't think he is the coach for the long haul. I will give McHale credit as he has improved every year in Houston, but the firing is not super surprising. A little earlier than I would have thought (I was thinking around Christmas), but when you have a roster that can contend, I guess it's best to make the change sooner than later.

Edit: worst case scenario, to me, is hiring Scott Brooks, assuming Bickerstaff is simply an interim coach. Unless it lures Durant to come to Houston, I would hate the hire.

Pistons with a big win over the Cavs!

Drummond is a beast!!! 25 points and 18 boards.

Averaging 19.1 points and 18.9 rebounds a game

Pistons with a big win over the Cavs!

Drummond is a beast!!! 25 points and 18 boards.

Averaging 19.1 points and 18.9 rebounds a game

He's gotten a lot better at free throws, that's for sure.

Mo out with leg injury

Cavs finally showing a little backbone and hustle tonight.

Monroe is really playing well. Love him in a Bucks uniform, he is gonna be awesome for them this season and hopefully more to come.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

and Mozgov out 2 weeks with shoulder injury

and Mozgov out 2 weeks with shoulder injury

He's been playing hurt all year coming off of that knee procedure. Hope he can take some time off and get healthy. Going to need him down the stretch this year.

Don't know why the kid waited three days to file the police report. Something seems fishy about the story. Worse part of it is finding out he had a fractured thumb
That's what I was thinking. Why wait so long when you allegedly have video of it

Cavs are working Lyle Borver tonight

How dare you. Best ever. Pretty much call him Lyle Legend.

It's a shame that the media doesn't report these kind of stories the way they do the negative ones. Cavs guard JR Smith went to the east side of Cleveland (not so good side) and hand delivered 200 hoodies, pairs of gloves and winter hats to the homeless
628bfe24a10471ca4665b3b8704969cb.jpg

24 in the first half. Dude can't miss

No LaMarcus Aldridge tonight for the 2nd game in a row. Pop is so cautious sometimes, it's annoying. Will be interesting to see how they play against the Suns tonight, cuz the Suns like to run run run.

SIDE NOTE: I'm going to see my Spurs play the Bulls on Monday. #GoSpursGo

Pretty cool handouts tonight for the retirement of Dikembe Mutombo's jersey by the Hawks tonight.

94cc23fe640102281768988e991c91eb.jpg

Back