Graphite Shaft Color

I'm a fan of the HZRDUS yellow. I also like the blue on the Matrix Radix.

-A pure white shaft would look pretty sweet with some custom graphics.

-I also like the pop out neon colors like Nate's custom pink from TT.
-Or go a completely different way and go with something like the Aldila RIP where the graphics are just sick to look at.

As with everything else, I need more blue and orange in my life. Either one of those I love the look of on a shaft.
I'm a blue or arrange fan as well. I would love to have a neon orange shaft that fitted to me.

I'm a blue or arrange fan as well. I would love to have a neon orange shaft that fitted to me.

UST Attas made a neon orange one in their profile, there is an option for you...And its free on THP.

I too liked Chump's Blue shaft from the Hand Crafted Experience. Beyond that, I like Flat Black or White. I would really like to try to rock a Hi-Viz Lime green with Silver stripes on it though. It would be kind of like a safety vest. Being in the business, that would be cool at business outings.

JM

I'd have to go with an orange chrome or some type of metallic orange/black combo. Big Ok St fan, so anything in that color scheme. :)

Anything Miyazaki ever did.

I think I'd use something bold like purple or a white faded to purple.

This is interesting to think about. I think Matte Black looks really sleek, but I've always liked some of the white ones I've had in the past. For some reason I think Green would work too. Not sure that I've ever really seen one though.

I like designs on them, but my favorite color would be either a blue or red.

Black or very dark grey with some accents with color. Bonus points if those accent colors coordinate with the head.

It's dependent on the head color. For me it has to work together. That being said the Matté black shafts are pretty awesome.
I'd have to agree with this. There are colors I like (some of the metallic colors/transitions used on shafts like the Kai'li), but a matte black goes with most driver heads. Now, if I were fortunate enough to be able to select a shaft color scheme/design that goes with my current driver(s), there would definitely be black, and perhaps a little orange involved as well.

A neon green that matches the Acid Green UTx would be pretty badass

Don't care about the color ... but it's got to be matte. But if I had to pick a color I'd say matte bluish-grey.

big fan of matte black, i love a good black-out

I'm all over the place. I think the red on the Speeder shafts looks really good, but I'm excited about the matte black of the HZRDUS.

It was an interesting conversation and there were many factors that I didn't understand color wise that went into the shaft makeup. It was a difficult thing to do as you would think we as golfers would have thoughts about something like this already. I loved the white THP ones that we saw. So I ended up going with a Lexus pearl white for my shaft. I was also using blue and orange in some of the graphics so the white base was an easy decision in order to proceed with those designs.

I still want you (JB) to get the swirl done somewhere down the line! I know someone can do it for you!

The darker the better, I'd say Black, and no shine, don't want any glare from the sun!

It was an interesting conversation and there were many factors that I didn't understand color wise that went into the shaft makeup. It was a difficult thing to do as you would think we as golfers would have thoughts about something like this already. I loved the white THP ones that we saw. So I ended up going with a Lexus pearl white for my shaft. I was also using blue and orange in some of the graphics so the white base was an easy decision in order to proceed with those designs.

I still want you (JB) to get the swirl done somewhere down the line! I know someone can do it for you!

Me too partner. I want that pearl white with green swirl that just pops with some gold flake in it.
Maybe I need to apply to get into the PX Event.

Matte gray or black would be my first choice, but I also liked the color of the B.Asha as well.

Me too partner. I want that pearl white with green swirl that just pops with some gold flake in it.
Maybe I need to apply to get into the PX Event.

You get that done and post it up on THP, the site might crash. :D

I prefer white shafts. I like the way they contrast with the dark driver heads.

I would go with either bright red or white, pearl white with green swirl and gold flake...:wink:

I might go with something like a deep glossy red to go with my BBA 815

Anyone who knows my bag knows I'd want a purple shaft given the option.

I also would game flat black or white with purple graphics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back